New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'm OVERWHELMED!!!

That word still cannot fully describe what I'm feeling after this Baguio Fun Run. Galing-galing talaga ng strada club. This activity has moved us closer to each other and makes us to want more...

CONGRATULATIONS everyone who made this activity possible.

This early, I suggest next year, we include in our plans the "SAGADA FUN RUN".

Tuloy-tuloy na to. Oooooweeeee!!!
    Last edited by ooba99; December 2nd, 2008 at 11:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This fun-run was a great success and another milestone for the club.

Kudos to the Officers, GO1 (for bringing us to those cool places), Ianmitsulancer (for the undying support and coordination), mr_incredible (for the great accommodation), arvincristi (our faithful rescuer), our vp-thepatriarch, and treasurer docglen, core members (for always being there), members (for joining us), their family, friends, etc for making this happen.

The fun, the bonding, and the friendship.

Let us also welcome our new members who joined the club during this said activity.

mdksael
    nismo26
    eerb525
    patapotatoe
    ramz2419

sorry, i didnt bring my camera cable, i was going to upload their pictures.
    Last edited by av8or5; December 2nd, 2008 at 12:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    All i can say, this event is PRICELESS! Thanks to Sir GO1, all officer and members specially Arvin our savior ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi guys. did you meet in metrowalk last friday? i was there around 7pm 'til 9. wanted sana to meet you guys and see you off. pero i didn't see a group of stradas parked anywhere. isolated sightings lang. paisa isa.

sa mga coffee eb na lang siguro next time.

congrats on the run!!! looked like fun. hope to see more pics

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    hi guys. did you meet in metrowalk last friday? i was there around 7pm 'til 9. wanted sana to meet you guys and see you off. pero i didn't see a group of stradas parked anywhere. isolated sightings lang. paisa isa.

sa mga coffee eb na lang siguro next time.

congrats on the run!!! looked like fun. hope to see more pics
    sayang sir..doon kami sa likod... gravel parking area of metrowalk..dami kaya kami naka tambay sa mga strada while waiting for all to arrive...anyhow..please join us next time.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Kudos to... mr_incredible (for the great accommodation)
    Oo nga pala, thanks to jun & his mom. Mabuhay ang DepEd!
    Jun, akala ko ba maingat magmaneho si adolfo. 60-80kph pababa ng Marcos hiway ng madaling araw. Lintek! Halos hindi ko kayo mahabol.
    BTW, hindi yata ako nasingil sa rent ng place. Kanino ako may utang? Sa anniv na lang bayad. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Eto yung hinihintay kong video. Teka, sir G01, akala ko sabi mo di mo nakunan ng video... Dami mo talaga surprises...
    Yung hindi ko nakunan is yung high speed run ni sir Arvin doon sa shallow river. BTW, It was nice seeing you again Doc Boz.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Brunch at John Hay:

Group pic at John Hay:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hehehe, ang kikintab and ang lilinis pa ng mga strada natin sa mga pictures above... di pa kasi sumasabak sa trail eh...

more pics BOSBs!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ascent to the Sto. Tomas Radar Station:

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Aftermath: November Baguio Fun Run/4x4 Basic Intro EB