New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Just got back from the Baguio Funrun. Sobrang saya. Sobrang sulit ang pagod. Many, many thanks to the organizers Sir G01, ianmitsulancer and TSCP officers for a well-planned offroad experience. . Here are some pics (teaser lang coz better pics by designated photographers will come out very soon).

13 Stradas on top of the mountain

Stradas sa alapaap

River crossing naman...

Go, Strada go!
    Last edited by Boz; December 1st, 2008 at 12:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Half the fun is being at the Baguio Fun Run and the 4x4 Basic Intro EB...

The other half is to post your pictures, videos, comments, thoughts or whatever comes into mind...

this is an immense achievement! kudos to everyone for making everything possible.

to anyone, please post the names of the BOSBs who came to the fun run and their companions also... thanks
    ...the fun begins as you post! :rockon:
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 1st, 2008 at 09:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I had a great time doing the fun run with all the officers and members who were able to make it to the Baguio Fun Run. I hope we can do this again next year .

This is a video of sir Arvin Cristi’s water crossing:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bmodz8t9CY"]YouTube - Strada - TSCP Baguio Fun Run Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2008[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sarap naman nyan... kaka ingit naman ang strada club... galing! wala kayang ganito sa pajero club??? calling pajero club... kaya lang di pa ako member...
    Last edited by dxx_ddf; December 2nd, 2008 at 02:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ...the fun begins as you post! :rockon:

Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    I had a great time doing the fun run with all the officers and members who were able to make it to the Baguio Fun Run. I hope we can do this again next year.

This is a video of sir Arvin Cristi’s water crossing:
    YouTube - Strada - TSCP Baguio Fun Run Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2008
    Eto yung hinihintay kong video. Teka, sir G01, akala ko sabi mo di mo nakunan ng video... Dami mo talaga surprises...

Baka puede na planuhin for next year... Pinatubo funrun? Tour of the Philippines? or kung saan may malawak na buhangin para makapaglaro si bunso...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    To all BOSBs who participated in this event, thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed the trip as much as we did!

To mr_incredible, GO1 and ianmitsulancer.... saludo po kami sa inyo... sa uulitin (next year? hehehe).

And lastly kudos sa officers and core group for your unwavering support and initiative

Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    sarap naman nyan... kaka ingit naman ang strada club... galing! wala kayang ganito sa pajero club??? calling pajero club... kaya lang di pa ako member...
    when we were refueling in baguio, may nakita kaming pajero with a sticker ng pajero club....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Eto yung hinihintay kong video. Teka, sir G01, akala ko sabi mo di mo nakunan ng video... Dami mo talaga surprises...

Baka puede na planuhin for next year... Pinatubo funrun? Tour of the Philippines? or kung saan may malawak na buhangin para makapaglaro si bunso...
    galing talaga ni sir GO1!

hmmm, bukod sa pinatubo fun run may plans na rin in going to pagudpud.... abangan na lang po!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Good Morning mga kapatid!!!!

Salamat sa mga pasimuno nito... sa nagplano, sa lead car, sa sweeper, sa inyong lahat..

baka nagkasakit ako pag di ako sumama...

My brother and I enjoyed the funrun, especially the 4x4 activity..

btw, mayron ba kumuha ng video ng naglaro ako?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ang saya sulit na sulit!!! napanaginipan ko pa kagabe eh hehehe.. thank you very much to sir G01 IANMITSU MR INCREDIBLE and sa LAHAT NG NAG PARTICIPATE NA BOSBS, KUMANDERS, MGA ANAK, KAMAG ANAK!!! sa uulitin!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    To all BOSBs who participated in this event, thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed the trip as much as we did!

To mr_incredible, GO1 and ianmitsulancer.... saludo po kami sa inyo... sa uulitin (next year? hehehe).

And lastly kudos sa officers and core group for your unwavering support and initiative

when we were refueling in baguio, may nakita kaming pajero with a sticker ng pajero club....
    sir good day sa lahat, thanks sa lahat ng mga nag alalay samen mga newbies, we feel comfortable with you guys.....galing ng organizer, my 3 kids enjoyed it talaga lalo na ako,,,hahaha khit mejo nnerbyos ng unti si kumander but she appreciated the nice companion of the group, sana maulit muli, galing nyo mga sir's..........more power to all.....go strada.......

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Aftermath: November Baguio Fun Run/4x4 Basic Intro EB