1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    uu nga. baket email pa? lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Sir,

Could you please share your short experience with the XLV here? I'm concerned that there is only one outlet here for that brand. Me kalayuan kasi...

I'm torn between that and the BRV, and I'm about to pull the trigger very soon...

Many thanks!
    XLV just bought last Oct. 7 2017 my 1st PMS schedule is tomorrow. So smooth and light to drive I tried running * 140 kph sa nlex may ibubuga. I recommend sa iba try nyo and let us make a group.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir,

Could you please share your short experience with the XLV here? I'm concerned that there is only one outlet here for that brand. Me kalayuan kasi...

I'm torn between that and the BRV, and I'm about to pull the trigger very soon...

Many thanks!
    Satisfied XLV owner mga Sir may available na kayang pampapoging accessories ang XLV natin?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Anyone who purchased a 2016/2017 Korando? Very interested with the car. Hope someone can share insights about it. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Sir,

Many thanks!
    Sorry been snowed under. I have XLV AWD with 4WD on 1.6 CRDi Turbo and bought knowing I can't sell it in this market. It's not perfect but for the price I paid, I certainly got more value than anywhere else.

The team who runs it are largely from Mazda, make sure to buy from Arvi, he is their top sales manager for a good reason. I think they are running out of stock already.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    uu nga. baket email pa? lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sorry I'm hooked to my mail more than here.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ssangyong Berjaya will need to be aggressive in marketing the brand if they want Ssangyong cars to be successful and be on the watchlist of most prospective buyers. Almost 3 years and 2 pa lang ata ang dealer. Sa Sta. Rosa pa yung main and sa Cebu yung isa. Yung sa Quezon Ave i'm not sure kung saan napunta.

TCCCI has just brought MG last year and they already have about 12 dealers nationwide and their advertisememts are everywhere. They even have ads on primetime tv. Their efforts are bearing fruit as a lot of MG cars can now be seen on our roads.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy View Post
    Ssangyong Berjaya will need to be aggressive in marketing the brand if they want Ssangyong cars to be successful and be on the watchlist of most prospective buyers. Almost 3 years and 2 pa lang ata ang dealer. Sa Sta. Rosa pa yung main and sa Cebu yung isa. Yung sa Quezon Ave i'm not sure kung saan napunta.

TCCCI has just brought MG last year and they already have about 12 dealers nationwide and their advertisememts are everywhere. They even have ads on primetime tv. Their efforts are bearing fruit as a lot of MG cars can now be seen on our roads.
    ssangyong and changan is under auto asia

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ssangyong and changan is under auto asia
    ok so hindi na under berjaya?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy View Post
    ok so hindi na under berjaya?
    hindi na boss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast