New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indus...ref=headline-3

"The Korean brand is making a comeback this year in the Philippine market. The good news is that the brand will no longer be handled by a small, gray-market dealer. SsangYong will return with strong and credible backing from the Berjaya Group of Malaysia--yes, the same parent company of Mazda Philippines."

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    1) wag tagain ang presyo
    2) price the TOTL diesel variant sa entry to mid-level variant of the Japanese
    3) wag tagain ang after sales
    4) dalhin lang yung desirables - tivoli, korando, rexton w and maybe chairman w as "halo" car

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Its Managing Director is the former Mazda PH After Sales Director. If they have something similar to a Korean Yojin3 in the works then this will be good. No problems so far with Mazda after sales

"The new MD assured existing customers of the newly-formed organisation’s assistance, welcoming all owners of SsangYong vehicles to its dealer and service network – including those from the grey market. “We will welcome existing owners to all our dealerships for servicing and support. They now have a home again for their SsangYong vehicles,” Macasadia said."
    Berjaya Auto to revive SsangYong in the Philippines

Diesels are from Mahindra, Tivoli gas engine is similar to the Hyundai Gamma according to a Polish reviewer, AT is Aisin similar to the unit in the Mini.

If they can bring in the Tivoli around the Ecosport's price bracket then this will be fun.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kulang na kulang sa marketing strategy itong Ssangyong Ph. Sa website pa lang nila wala kang masyadong makikitang info sa mga cars nila pati presyo itinatago, interior, exterior etc. Parang ayaw nilang magbenta.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Berjaya just gave Ssangyong PH its own version of Mazda's Yojin3

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hi Sirs, if I may offer for those who are looking to buy and would like to hear feedback from a buyer's experience, please feel free to reach me via ginocustodio*gmail.com

I purchased from Ssangyong Quezon City a Tivoli XLV via Diane Labe and Arvi De Guzman, picked it up last August 25, 2017.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ginocustodio View Post
    Hi Sirs, if I may offer for those who are looking to buy and would like to hear feedback from a buyer's experience, please feel free to reach me via ginocustodio*gmail.com

I purchased from Ssangyong Quezon City a Tivoli XLV via Diane Labe and Arvi De Guzman, picked it up last August 25, 2017.
    Tunog SA

too short

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Tunog SA

too short
    Hi Sir you may find me at my home address, Echelon Tower Malate Manila.
    Happy to share my experience, cheers

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Tunog SA

too short
    Or check out my profile here
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/gino-custodio-47341b5a

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ginocustodio View Post

Sir,

Could you please share your short experience with the XLV here? I'm concerned that there is only one outlet here for that brand. Me kalayuan kasi...

I'm torn between that and the BRV, and I'm about to pull the trigger very soon...

Many thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
SsangYong Berjaya Motor Philippines