New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rhilario View Post
    Sa Wheels * E Rodriguez I think they still accept repair work for Ssangyong.
    I believe also in Ssangyong * Quezon Ave near Sto Domingo they provide service.

As for the parts talagang mahirap maghanap locally ng parts at ang closest part ng Saangyong
    ay Kia & Hyundai and better you should have a sample part for them to compare.

I had my Ssangyong Actyon XDI since 2008(1st owner) , and I have no plans of selling it since Maganda yung performance nya kahit 10+ years old na at matibay pa ang kaha (no dents).

As to the parts I believe you can order Oil Filter & Air Filter at Lazada & Shopee, just search using the keyword Ssangyong. And for hard to find parts you can order it online the sites are;

1. Spare Parts from Korea - www.avto-korea.com - Mura ang parts dito if you know the part number
    2. Kpartsmall-Hyundai Kia GM Ssangyong parts - this will be your alternative if the 1st one do not have stock
    3. K-TUNING - No.1 Korea Tuning Shopping Mall - this is for accessories

And price at AVTO is cheap compared if you are to get it sa CASA. The delivery wait should be worth it considering mura mo na bili.

Now if you plan a long ownership of your Actyon same as me, I have actually downloaded a service repair manual and a Ssangyong software(All makes Actyon, Korando, Stavic, Rexton, Kyron) for you to know the Partnumber to order. Medyo malaki yung file but if you want it just email or message me. I also have my own OBD Scanner equivalent to SCAN 100. if you have an error I can scan it & reset, for you to know what to fix.

In case you are really looking for a mechanic who knows Sssanyong Actyon you can go to Total Sucat near Evacom fronting Mcdonalds look for Erwin. He is my trusted mechanic working their and he has been servicing my rider since 2009. Oil Change, Belt Change, Tensioner, Brakes, wheel bearing, shocks, EGR & oil catch cleaning, etc, this things has been done already with my ride, only thing bring your own parts.

Latest upgrade I did was to replace my mags to 20" XD Series Monster 2 w/ AT tires after 10years. Mahirap hanapin mags natin since 5 holes * PCD 130 sucat, naka tyempo ako may nagbenta sa OLX.
    Next project 2" lift and off road styling. (will share the pics once tapos na project ko)

I hope this helps new owner of Sssangyong Actyon even those 1st owners. Ride safe.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Sir could I get a copy of your service repair manual and ssangyong software? My email is errol_bernasor*yahoo.com. I'm from Sucat area as well but our family owns a Stavic that we had since 2009

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by toomelo View Post
    Sir could I get a copy of your service repair manual and ssangyong software? My email is errol_bernasor*yahoo.com. I'm from Sucat area as well but our family owns a Stavic that we had since 2009
    Can i get a copy din? CFDizon*gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Ssangyong Actyon: Poor Man's CX7?