New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    parang waste of money

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    tivoli SX a/t at 825k with 3 yrs free PMS and 5 yr or 100,00km warranty. Sulit po ba to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    thats a good deal imo. haggle down to 799k

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    for a brand like this it should be like 200k less than the ecosport to venture on this

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hi Sirs, if I may offer for those who are looking to buy and would like to hear feedback from a buyer's experience, please feel free to reach me via ginocustodio*gmail.com

I purchased from Ssangyong Quezon City a Tivoli XLV via Diane Labe and Arvi De Guzman, picked it up last August 25, 2017.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ginocustodio View Post
    Hi Sirs, if I may offer for those who are looking to buy and would like to hear feedback from a buyer's experience, please feel free to reach me via ginocustodio*gmail.com

I purchased from Ssangyong Quezon City a Tivoli XLV via Diane Labe and Arvi De Guzman, picked it up last August 25, 2017.
    Hi Sir, I emailed you with some queries.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ginocustodio View Post

Post a review and photos.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Post a review and photos.
    Sorry Gents, don't have much time.

For everybody:
    In my honest opinion, it's heavily underrated.
    As an analogy only for me, it's like a BMW X1 but at Php 1.245M, plus got Php 150k off with cash purchase.
    Obviously they are miles apart with in-cabin class, ride and brand, with BMW definitely the winner.

But if you don't feel like dumping Php 3.3M on an X1 and find Toyota's cattle-drive off-putting, at least test drive the XLV. Make sure to get from Arvi, he is the top sales manager for a reason.

Tivoli XLV ELX 4X4 1.6L
    Engine type: : 1.6 L in-line 4-cylinder, Turbocharged Direct Injection Diesel, Water Cooled
    Displacement (CC) : 1,597 cc
    Power Ps * rpm : 115 PS/ 3,400-4,000Rpm
    Transmission : 6 Speed Automatic
    Torque (nm * rpm) : 300nm/ 1,500-2,500Rpm
    More here https://www.ssangyong.ie/wp-content/...ical-Specs.pdf

Fuel Mileage: It's an All Wheel Drive, Automatic Trans with 4 Wheel Drive Lock option, don't expect it to beat manual / automatic rear wheel drive diesels. I get 8-10 on average, 6.6 when hustling in the city for a week. 20 on expressway at 100kph. If you find yourself that you keep computing this, don't buy a car, take an uber, fuel will always go up. Or wait for the electric cars.

0-60kph: I don't know but it's quite fast, especially when you turn on the "Power" mode.

Body roll on turns: Minimal with respect to Innova, Fortuner, the likes.

Ride Comfort: Not world-class but better than Innova, Fortuner, maybe except Montero. Also consider it has 18" mags
    so there's lower tire profile.

Brakes: Discs on each wheel, grip is great, saved me from d*ckheads one too many times already.

Links below may help. Good luck.
    SsangYong Tivoli is Much Better than Ford EcoSport | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews & Prices - ************
    SsangYong Tivoli is Much Better than Ford EcoSport | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews & Prices - ************

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    still good fc.. diesel 🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    I-LOV-IT kaya pala TIVOLI binaliktad lang

SSANGYONG : Only for the young at heart, no matter your age

MG : only for the young,” and that if anyone is “40 and above,” he or she should “buy other brands.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast