New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone here playing WORLD OF TANKS?

Last edited by ghosthunter; March 16th, 2013 at 04:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Currently my current line-up's favorite tanks to use:

LIGHT: Soviet T-50
    My take: Scouting is this tank's best forte. Fast and agile but weak armor and takes damage easily. With smart driving & a bit of luck, it is possible to kill medium tanks by getting close and out-maneuvering the turn-rate of enemy cannons. Great for killing artillery hidden behind the front lines. Can be fitted with a larger cannon to engage even HEAVY class tanks but best done in a hit & run manner as a single hit from return fire can destroy it.
    LINK: T-50 - World Of Tanks

MEDIUM: Soviet T-28
    My take: It's fast and maneuverable but big in size and lacks thicker armor. It has an optional fast firing cannon which seems to be best overall to deal opponents. Given the size & lack of armor, the best tactic is to let teammates go ahead to spot the enemy and then catch-up to finish off the enemy with rapid fire rounds or snipe from a hidden position.
    LINK: T-28 - World Of Tanks

HEAVY: Soviet KV-1
    My take: Slow but it can carry a big stick. Good level of armor protection and best used when angled at 30 degrees against an enemy to help bounce off smaller hits. Stock cannon useless and best upgraded to the faster firing 57mm cannon. It can be fitted with a larger 122mm cannon for massive damage of single hits (or one shot kills on smaller tanks) but slow firing rate is a big handicap.Best used as a support tank.
    LINK: KV-1 - World Of Tanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Parang CnC din ba yan? I used to play CnC.

Also parang walang M1A1 ah.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 16th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Parang CnC din ba yan? I used to play CnC.

Also parang walang M1A1 ah.
    It is played as if from a 1st person point of view. One player = one tank. So in a battle of 15 vs 15 tanks, you will have a total of 30 players at one time.

If you have time, you can watch the anime "GIRLS and PANZERS" .... which kinda reminds me a lot of this game.

Combat view is like this:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 16th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It is played as if from a 1st person point of view. One player = one tank. So in a battle of 15 vs 15 tanks, you will have a total of 30 players at one time.

If you have time, you can watch the anime "GIRLS and PANZERS" .... which kinda reminds me a lot of this game.

Ah okay, counterstrike with a tank pala. hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

mukhang okay yan sir GH, pewde ba sniper view?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron 2nd view for sniper...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No one else playing this game?

I have upgraded most of my original tanks except for the KV1 ... still slugging it out.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    busy mga tao sa cathy/uls thread kaya walang makapag laro. hehe.

joke lang gh ha. please don't ban me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Busy sa candy crush sir gh...