The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's a good 35mm SLR camera?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    brian, there are a lot of good SLR cameras out there
    its like asking the audio peeps whats the best speakers, it all depends on ur needs and taste.
    I personally go for nikon, because its what im used to hehehe. my photographer firend swears by canon yet some others also swear by konica and even the old school pentax and yashica slr.
    so i guess it depends on what u need, what suits you and your budget
    :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama si Chip, maraming magandang brands dyan, and like him I prefer Nikon. 8)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can't go wrong with Nikon, Pentax, Minolta or Nikon for 35mm... The main advantage that I like with Nikon is its lens adaptability, halos lahat (new or old) lens intechangeable... Unlike the others where newer lenses won't fit older (pre-80's) lenses... I guess it all depends on what you use it for... most basic SLRs (like Rebels) have most of the tools you need to take great pics... I guess the body isn't as important as the lens and flash that you'll use... IMO lang naman, spend more on quality lenses than an expensive body.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for your help mga pre...im deciding between nikon and canon. how bout yung nikon na f55d, i saw an add sa newspaper pero kasi di ko alam kung okay.. canon kasi nakagamit na ako..kaya medyo alam ko na.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regardless of brand, the basics are still the same, shutter, aperture, focus, framing and lighting will still the main factor... I suggest you find all the cameras that'll fit your budget then research on the lenses available for those bodies... If you plan to keep the camera for a while and use a lot of accessories in the future, you'll have to consider room for expansion rin like motor drives, flash shoes, etc etc...

Mura na medyo most SLRs ngayon, unless mga super high end talaga... Try to shop around sa quiapo narin for lens prices..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok guys... i like photography, but wala akong mashadong alam... can you explain stuff like shutter speeds and the other things to me? kasi when i see the spec sheets, nde ko nman naiintindihan ung mga nakalagay... thanks!!!! :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    federation of photographers foundation......is offering basic photography course at intamuros every sunday yata yun.....8035341/8137420

2000 ang fee and u get a free film and processing/printing every week...

mga batikan ang instructors :wink:
    from proper handling to composition ....color theory....shutter sppeed, lens opening, to processing of film, to printing your own pics....

because of them i now shoot weddings,bdays of my friends/relatives as a gift:wink: i get to enjoy my hobby and help makatipid cla

hindi mo pagsisihan!!!

as to the type of camera suggest ko u use manual muna (d yun auto focus)
    the cheapest is nikon FM10....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede ba mag enroll kung ang camera ay ordinary na 2MP digicam?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can check out the seminar thing that geraldmartin is mentioning sa Fuji shop dyan sa basement ng Megamall, may posters sila dun...

As for basic photography dazed chiq, you can visit...
    http://jjaflair.home.att.net/Lessons/Lesson1.htm
    http://www.homeschoolgalleries.com/html/lessons.shtml

Digital photography varies slightly with film... the lenses react differently and uses a slightly different fs rating...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Whose into Photograpy?