New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ so asawa ni inday sara pala ang bagong backer ng dlsu basketball. after nila i-deny nila dennis uy last feb, totoo din naman pala iyong tsismis. naunahan lang
    Last edited by baludoy; September 15th, 2020 at 10:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ so asawa ni inday sara pala ang bagong backer ng dlsu basketball. after nila i-deny nila dennis uy last feb, totoo din naman pala iyong tsismis. naunahan lang
    Parang pag deny na lilipat sa DLSU sila Nonoy. Totoo si pala, naunahan lang din hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ siguro naman tama lang iyan kasi 16 years old lang iyong tao.

he probably took into account how fellow (ex-)ahs stud kai sotto is handling himself in america. the young sotto's maturity is serving him well over there amidst all the uncertainties in the usa.

and from what i've heard, lopez doesn't have the same familial support kai sotto has because his immediate family aren't or can't be w/ him .
    Last edited by baludoy; September 17th, 2020 at 09:50 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think that's the right decision tapusin muna niya HS. Then he can train in the US after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    BREAKING: Sorsogon City PNP found resigned UST head coach Aldin Ayo "NOT LIABLE" for any violation of IATF health protocols.

According to the incident report, there was no UST-sanctioned team basketball training conducted at Ayo's domicile.

All individuals (incl. players) from the UST group had secured documents prior to their Sorsogon travel declaring that they (1) were not PUMs, (2) did not have Covid-19 symptoms for 14 days, (3) were tested 7 days prior and (4) secured a travel authority from JTF Covid Shield.

The individuals also underwent 14-day mandatory home quarantine before proceeding with the "personal development farm training" as certified by the Capuy, Sorsogon barangay captain.

Incident report reads: "The actions performed by former UST head coach Aldin V. Ayo [were] in accordance with the health protocols and guidelines [of] IATF."

The PNP incident report also states that the Sorsogon City Government had issued a certificate of acceptance for the players dated June 26 and July 22.

The Varsitarian

Sent from my SM-J415GN using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so why did they leave the team like rats leaving a sinking ship?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so why did they leave the team like rats leaving a sinking ship?
    probably due to the uncertainty of the status of the team in the uaap. they were facing the suspension ax for that misadventure of their coach (who has resigned and was indefinitely suspended by the uaap).

and i think, the team dynamics was really disrupted w/ the sorsogon bubble trouble. even though the coach was acquitted by the local government, there's probably more beneath the surface. keep in mind though that coach ayo is currently on his 3rd term as a city counselor of his native sorsogon city so he's probably got some "sway" over there.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 1st, 2020 at 08:10 AM.