New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The game to watch is the dlsu-feu match. That's the bloody, eye gouging, flying kicking, arm locking true rivalry 🔥💥💪😱 [emoji38]

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; September 4th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    The game to watch is the dlsu-feu match. That's the bloody, eye gouging, flying kicking, arm locking true rivalry 🔥💥💪😱 [emoji38]

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Michael Buffer should be the barker for the Sept. 10 game.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ fortunately there were no fireworks last sunday. the zebras had control of the game from the tip-off to the final buzzer

maganda iyong kamada ni melecio. iyon nga lang he got checked by feu's defense in the 2nd half.

teams should take advantage of mbala's absence. mahirap na manalo vs dlsu pag bumalik na iyan after his cameroonian national team duties

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The La Salle crowd let Dennison know their sentiments. The first game was also a good one as it was decided by Desiderio.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ben mbala has even become more dominant upon his slam bang return to the uaap. ngayon may pulso na din sa perimeter. scuttlebutt is he was approached by nba scouts while he was playing in the afro fiba championships. i wouldn't be surprised if he foregoes his eligibility next year to fly to the states

btw i saw dlsu legendary bigman jun limpot last night at the mall. i understand the man is a vegetarian kaya ang payat niya na if compared to his physique during his younger days. i think he's the only green archer i really like, swabeng swabe ng mga galaw sila ilalim eh

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    how tall is mbala? at most 6'7" (with shoes). he'll be a shooting guard or a an undersized small forward in the NBA. not sure if he can play that. maybe in the D-League.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ but guys like nic batum and luol deng are not much taller than him and yet they're making/made their mark in the nba. who knows what this athletic kid is capable of once he's exposed to the kind of training and competition they have over there (maski d-league siya). i mean he averaged something like 22 points a game in the afro fiba championships where there were a lot of past and present euro and nba players strutting their stuff. basically, mbala is still learning the game imo

look at me, i'm not even a fan but i'm gushing w/ this kid's potential. actually kung umalis iyan matutuwa ako kasi mas magkakaroon ng chance mag-champion school ko

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hahaha. Kung may determination si mbala he can be a good player in the NBA with his skill set. Basta improve niya pa speed niya.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala yan si mbala. Ravena or si Rey parks pang NBA talaga. [emoji23] mga imaging ayaw pa tanggaping na pang PBA lang sila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast