New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So Parang PFC ng NBA.com ito? Pero ang difference instead of 1 player, 3-5 players per team?

Ang suggestion ko naman dito.. i-determine muna natin kung ilan yung max na sasali...

Then tsaka na natin pagusapan yung ilang keepers.. based sa PFC depende sa keeper mo kung san ka pwepwesto sa draft... (i.e. Team Boston - KG vs Team Spurs - Manu) so i checheck natin doon sa ranking list ng nba.com kung pag ilan place si KG and Manu.. since mas mataas ang rank ni KG.. mas late sha pipick.. tapos serpentine ulit...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanggang 12 lang naman mga tsikot leagues hehe...

we're trying to keep this as simple (less technical) as possible...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what if 2 teams (3 players each--as stated earlier) pero random draft twice?

then, as you stated earlier too, from 7th to 12th pick tuloy-tuloy na.

ealier suggestions apply such as the "undroppable-6" (barring any major injury)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sumakit ang ulo ko sa discussions.... pass ako dito mga bro hehehe. Have fun!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMiH View Post
    So Parang PFC ng NBA.com ito? Pero ang difference instead of 1 player, 3-5 players per team?

Ang suggestion ko naman dito.. i-determine muna natin kung ilan yung max na sasali...

Then tsaka na natin pagusapan yung ilang keepers.. based sa PFC depende sa keeper mo kung san ka pwepwesto sa draft... (i.e. Team Boston - KG vs Team Spurs - Manu) so i checheck natin doon sa ranking list ng nba.com kung pag ilan place si KG and Manu.. since mas mataas ang rank ni KG.. mas late sha pipick.. tapos serpentine ulit...
    bro, yan din ang naisip ko. parang PFC. but keep in mind that the PFC is not a serpentine draft. the #1 picker picks first in every round.

the problem with the serpentine system in this case is that it evens out teams regardless of where you pick. this is fine if you're all picking from the same starting point, but if you have Phoenix and its 3 first rounders, the #12 AND #13 pick in the draft, you will absolutely kill, say, the Sixers with its 3 keepers, the #1 and the #24 pick in the draft.

but if i had the Sixers and the opportunity to get the #1 pick in every round, then you have a chance to pick more studs at #1, #13, #25, etc. i think this is the solution to the imbalance between teams.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jamih/M54: You guys figure this out heheheh... then post your findings para mastart na natin hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ah ok so 12 teams lang pa simple.. Given na 12 teams... Ang suggestion ko we "draft" our teams first.. We can have 2 rounds of drafting teams. Serpentine style din ito.

So yung first GM can draft phoenix as his first and then maybe protland as his 24th.. They can choose 3 from each team as his keepers then.. yung rule lang.. never nila pwedeng i drop/trade yung keepers unless nag retire or season ending injury siguro..

Now base sa suggestion ni M54... pwede na natin gawin yung draft ng players either serpentine nga or same order for the first few rounds...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on m54's suggestion on the draft order from the FA pool.

let's give it a shot (mock draft) and let's see if the teams are balanced enough.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    OK ito mejo ..kakaiba ..

pa may spot pa sali ako

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So how about a mock draft para madetermine natin kung ayos nga? kahit first 3 rounds lang

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Tsikot NBA TEAM Fantasy League... Who's interested?