New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Been wanting to do this for 2 years now... Finally got some interest hehe.

Pick an NBA team, keep 5 of its ACTUAL MEMBERS as "keepers" then fill the rest of the roster with remaining FA from other teams (even studs if the team hasn't been picked).

For example, if nobody picked the Hawks, Josh Smith is fair game for the draft.

Interested?

Sign-up then... Open for all, first-come-first-serve basis... Same rules apply with the other leagues (MUST BE A VERY ACTIVE PARTICIPANT!)

Main difference would be drafting....

We'll use the same random draft generator... Picks 1-12 will determine the NBA team picked... Picks 13 onwards will be based on players in the FA list, serpentine style.

=======

While it may seem logical to pick a strong NBA team, understand that this is fantasy H2H and your 5 actual players are NOT droppable unless the injury is season-ending.

What happens if there's one of your 5 players are traded during the season? Nothing, you keep him.

What's the point of this league? Nothing as well, just something different to play with... :D

Who's game?

1. Theveed

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oy dabid, e di ikaw din ang commish ha

i might be interested.

but some thoughts:

5 players may be too much. not sure if i can name any NBA teams other than PHX and BOS that have 5 fantasy relevant players.

i love the idea of having the draft order also determine which team you get to pick. but then the last team picker should have the #1 pick in the draft

when we say "keeper", is it keeper (non-droppable or tradeable?) for the season, or keeper in that we keep the team and the keeper players from season to season

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    masubukan nga ang "keeper" league... ser theveed, count me in.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sign me up.

+1 on what M54 said... 5 players from one team might be too high (since not every team out there is as loaded like Phoenix or Boston).

Here's another interesting proposition.

We get to pick 2 NBA teams... first pick is for 3 players... 2nd pick is for another set of 3 players. That way we get 6 players each (like our keeper league)... then get the rest from the FA Pool.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm in. I like M2's idea though.

mga addict! :hihihi:

sali ako

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sige na nga...sali na rin akow....3 leagues :nerves:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sali din ako. this will be my 2nd league out of probably 3 also. yari ako sa opisina nito kung may internet access ako

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    oy dabid, e di ikaw din ang commish ha

5 players may be too much. not sure if i can name any NBA teams other than PHX and BOS that have 5 fantasy relevant players.

i love the idea of having the draft order also determine which team you get to pick. but then the last team picker should have the #1 pick in the draft

when we say "keeper", is it keeper (non-droppable or tradeable?) for the season, or keeper in that we keep the team and the keeper players from season to season
    Twas just an idea hehe if 5 is too much, maybe three is enough... Haven't really "planned" this, just thought it was fun... 3 is good?

Regarding pick, yes, the 12th team will get the 13th (1st FA) pick... hence he'll have 2 bonafide "1st option guy" from an unpicked team.

M2: Two teams is a good idea din, keep feeding info until we all agree on the "rules" since bagong idea lang naman to hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sali kami ng pinsan ko...
    Last edited by kimpOy; September 19th, 2007 at 02:37 PM.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
Tsikot NBA TEAM Fantasy League... Who's interested?