New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 321 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't beat eating right dude, and gradually increasing caloric intake over 2 months or so.

Jumping straight to 3K calories from a normal 2k+ intake will just make you store fat.

Took me 8 months or so to gain 8lbs of lean mass, when I tried to "jumpstart" I did gain weight but mostly fat...

Dunno how it'll react to an ecto though.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    get massive muscle gainer ng mrm or truemass ng bsn... daanin mo sa calories kasi ectomorph ka... distributor ako ng supplements i can give it to you guys at cheaper prices... almost 30-50% off compared to malls...

pero siyempre kung kaya mo daanin sa pagkain, siyempre kumain ka na lang...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    BTW my before weight was 115lbs at 5'11" but now I'm about 195lbs.

Kala ko ako na ang pinakapayat dito. May pag-asa talaga pala ako. haaaaaaay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed

Jumping straight to 3K calories from a normal 2k+ intake will just make you store fat.

Took me 8 months or so to gain 8lbs of lean mass, when I tried to "jumpstart" I did gain weight but mostly fat...

Dunno how it'll react to an ecto though.

trust me, any gain [fat or whatnot] for ecto is a GAIN...hahaha :evillaugh

Imau, how long did it take you to gain 80lbs?

maybe you should post your excellent transformation pictures Imau. Tapos, submit mo na din sa bodybuilding.com para tinalo mo pa itong 15 y/o na 43lbs lang ang na-gain samantalang ikaw 80lbs

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans32.htm

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    8lbs lang naman hindi 80lbs... nag truemass ako... three scoops a day... tapos the usual pizza and pasta... after a month... tumaba ako... taba nga lang...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imagine this guy 2-inch shorter in height and 15lbs skinnier than Imau

Before, this guy was 6'1 and 129lbs

Imau must be bigger than the AFTER pic of the guy above * 167-lbs:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans10h1.jpg

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    8lbs lang naman hindi 80lbs...
    ikaw ba at si Imau ay iisa? :bwahaha:

sabi ni Imau, he was 115lbs and now 195lbs. If my elementary math is correct, he gained 80lbs.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang maganda ang BSN dahil mas konti ang sugar kaysa Optimum Serious Mass ah.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    before I get myself in trouble I must clarify that my gains was not achieved through an overnight fix! It took me at least 5 years to achieve my weight right now. Theveed is right on the money, nothing beats eating right. Not that I'm against any supplement, but based on my experience, supplements won't cut it, at least for me if you eat like a bird. Btw, I still do wake up in the middle of the night to eat. You have to live the life style. Eat healthy and lift regularly. and I almost forgot, natural peanut butter did wonders for me too!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau
    before I get myself in trouble I must clarify that my gains was not achieved through an overnight fix! It took me at least 5 years to achieve my weight right now.
    muntik ka na ma-trouble kay Trajano, haha.

the reason I asked is because old age slows our metabolism which can aid to gaining weight.

how old were you at 115lbs?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread