New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 161 of 313 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,976
    #1601
    How come my manyak officemate gets hingal already when we walked less than a kilometer.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,904
    #1602
    I call coffee the "Prime Mover". Helps you poop. In my case a few minutes after taking it in the morning.

    Aside from fiber, lettuce also helps balance stomach acidity. I never get hyperacidity when I eat romaine or iceberg lettuce every other day.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,976
    #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I call coffee the "Prime Mover". Helps you poop. In my case a few minutes after taking it in the morning.

    Aside from fiber, lettuce also helps balance stomach acidity. I never get hyperacidity when I eat romaine or iceberg lettuce every other day.
    Coffee has the same effect on me. It's almost immediate I just eat papaya daily to prevent constipation.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,904
    #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Coffee has the same effect on me. It's almost immediate I just eat papaya daily to prevent constipation.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    I always tell everyone don't argue with me before I take my coffee in the morning. Papaya is great daw for digestion. If only i could stomach the taste. Minsan, amoy pa lang ng hinog pa papaya, naduduwal na ako. I can only eat hilaw na papaya in tinola.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    673
    #1605
    I didn't know that about lettuce. I'll include that in my meals. Hirap din lumabas t*e ko e.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i just eat a lot of romaine lettuce, di ko sinasama sa macros coz very minimal calories and hirap i measure, plus drink 5L of water a day...when waking up drink a liter before doing anything...youll notice youll poop in 5mins...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    No romaines here but mostly iceberg.

    Im looking at this 5L jug how the heck do you finish one? 🤔

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    No romaines here but mostly iceberg.

    Im looking at this 5L jug how the heck do you finish one? 🤔

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i drink a liter pagising palang, then bath + morning rituals...before i leave home, ill drink 500ml...office...then gym around 9am..ill drink around a liter or so there...downing an app called water reminder...also helps..reminds me to drink every hour.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    No romaines here but mostly iceberg.

    Im looking at this 5L jug how the heck do you finish one? 🤔

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    just buy a liter jug...ok na yun..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #1609
    yeah I can get 121L boxes.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yeah I can get 121L boxes.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    no need, just download the app papi

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread