New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 103 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,505
    #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is a serious question, but does anyone here feel any of the following after an intense work out (cardio + weights):

    1. Horny
    2. Poop
    lalo na pag sobrang delicious mga nakasabay sa gym

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is a serious question, but does anyone here feel any of the following after an intense work out (cardio + weights):

    1. Horny
    2. Poop
    Been doing this for a couple of decades, 2nd nature to me already, well cant tell the difference....all i feel is hungry..yun lang

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    882
    #1023
    *cathy probably you're not that tired and that's what you felt... asking for more (adrenaline rush?), yun nga lang ibang more ang hinahanap mo...

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,019
    #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Treadmill at home? After a few months when the novelty wears off youll just be bored and end up selling it or left unused, just purchase a good pair of sneakers and go walk outside with someone.
    Yeah treadmill is boring but it can still work us. I can probably use it 30 minutes maximum for each use.

    Before, I use it to warm up and to force myself to run a lot faster.

    Tapos takbo din sa labas.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,036
    #1025
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Yeah treadmill is boring but it can still work us. I can probably use it 30 minutes maximum for each use.

    Before, I use it to warm up and to force myself to run a lot faster.

    Tapos takbo din sa labas.
    Cardio machines are great for those who are getting old and whose knees cannot take the wear and tear of running outside anymore. I'm headed that way eventually.

    Most cardio machines at home are paired with a TV so that most people using them don't get bored. It's the same set ups in most gyms here.

    This is the cardio section of the gym I switched to. The TVs have long since switched to LCD. There's cable TV and each TV can have a different channel on.

    Davis Monthan AFB FSS Fitness Center


  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Yeah treadmill is boring but it can still work us. I can probably use it 30 minutes maximum for each use.

    Before, I use it to warm up and to force myself to run a lot faster.

    Tapos takbo din sa labas.
    As long as you stay active, by all means

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    33,653
    #1027
    What I like about an intense workout is what you feel the next day. Parang masarap pakiramdam ng katawan I really can't describe it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What I like about an intense workout is what you feel the next day. Parang masarap pakiramdam ng katawan I really can't describe it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    You should try my circuit training, mas masaya ka the next day

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    You should try my circuit training, mas masaya ka the next day
    I want to try your programTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread


    Sent from my iPhone

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,975
    #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What I like about an intense workout is what you feel the next day. Parang masarap pakiramdam ng katawan I really can't describe it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gusto ko rin yung sakit ng katawan. I guess I am a masochist hahaha

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread