New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is my dream diet but I lack the self control

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    meron ka na ba food scale sir?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is my dream diet but I lack the self control

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    You can do it Ms. Cathy! I'm in love with rice and bread ever since.. I needed to break up with them.. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    too much of anything is not good. so moderate intake of cholesterol is okay. i have elevated levels so i cant eat that much meat.
    of course...i dont overboard..my intake is around 2500-3k calories...roughly a kilo a day..and a do a complete blood work every 6months...and urine test to check for ketones in my pee, my tryglycerides and glucose is low..my cholesterol is around 220 pero my HDL is high which is good ..even my doctor is asking how i started in removing sugar totally....if you wanna know about how the ketogenic diet works...ask a doctor with a background in sports medicine/performance..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Ketogenic diet is the best.. done with moderate exercise syempre.. [emoji4]

yes, cure for cancer...may chance to stop it from speading

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    You can do it Ms. Cathy! I'm in love with rice and bread ever since.. I needed to break up with them.. Lol!

hahaha...after 3 months makakakain na uli ako ng pancakes....cheat meal
    ..after that halo halo or krispy kreame....cant decide..or baka sa ho bing kami

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    too much of anything is not good. so moderate intake of cholesterol is okay. i have elevated levels so i cant eat that much meat.
    kuya..you know why doctors give prescription meds to lower cholesterol? becoz they know its easier to give you meds than to tell you to stop eating sugar, everybody is addicted to it....insulin is the main cause of heart disease...a honest cardiologist will tell you the bitter truth

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    hahaha...after 3 months makakakain na uli ako ng pancakes....cheat meal
    ..after that halo halo or krispy kreame....cant decide..or baka sa ho bing kami

I haven't really reached the full ketosis Mr. Big.. I have been doing the diet for 5 months now.. staying under 1,500 calories a day.. it's the only diet that worked for me.. I have lost 10lbs with no exercise and 20lbs in 1 month with circuit training..

Sadly, there are just times I can't resist my exes, Ms. rice and Ms. bread.. lol! [emoji23]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I haven't really reached the full ketosis Mr. Big.. I have been doing the diet for 5 months now.. staying under 1,500 calories a day.. it's the only diet that worked for me.. I have lost 10lbs with no exercise and 20lbs in 1 month with circuit training..

Sadly, there are just times I can't resist my exes, Ms. rice and Ms. bread.. lol! [emoji23]

good for you papi...got any before and after pics?...heres mine....from 300 to 195lbs

BP 200/120 down to

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    good for you papi...got any before and after pics?...heres mine....from 300 to 195lbs

BP 200/120 down to

Wow! Idol Mr. Big! Here's mine.. may apologies for man boobs alert.. still a work in progress.. lol! [emoji23]

These were taken exactly 1 month apart with the same clothes..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Wow! Idol Mr. Big! Here's mine.. may apologies for man boobs alert.. still a work in progress.. lol! [emoji23]

These were taken exactly 1 month apart with the same clothes..

grabe, laking improvement, 30lb loss is a big change, now you got a "good problem" your clothes look lousy na....time to buy new ones...kanina may nag ci-circuit training sa new gym ko, im shy kasi puro girls ill try it out next week..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread