New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so, aside from coming in twos, what else are pears also good for...?
    heh heh.
    Eating.

I remember the old folks steaming pears with some other stuff when somebody's cough doesn't go away.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Careful with overdosing with vitamins ...
    Thanks. This vitamin that Kuya makes me take gives me palpitations. I hope it's just my body adjusting

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks. This vitamin that Kuya makes me take gives me palpitations. I hope it's just my body adjusting

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Could be the dosage was too strong.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have this mang-hihilot in Sta. Ana in Manila that does a wonderful job in taking the stress out of sore joints, and all that "lamig" sa katawan.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I have this mang-hihilot in Sta. Ana in Manila that does a wonderful job in taking the stress out of sore joints, and all that "lamig" sa katawan.
    Can you recommend for my back pain and shoulder joint probs?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Mang Domeng Hilot
    2194 A. Mendoza Street. Makati

You can google the above, and it will give you directions.

Or try searching for Cagayan street (Sta. Ana, Manila) in Waze.

I would suggest you take the JP Rizal-Delpan-Cagayan route. Much easier.

Hanggang 8PM sila open.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; September 6th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Paragis herbal medicine.. Maganda daw to.. Feature nila sa GMA7 by JS.. Sino na nakapagtry dito..

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    You could try acupuncture. Just make sure the acupuncturist is an M.D.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Luhpet nito ah. Matanda na wala pa rin uban. Tapos ang gaganda ng buhok. So maganda pala yung tubig na pinagbanlawan ng bigas na finerment.

CALBerkeley
    Published on May 16, 2010
    Let me introduce a special branch of Yao people in Longsheng China to you this time. Red Yao girls are famous for their long hair. This video depicts the secret, mystery and meaning behind their black and long hair. The long haired Red Yao women hold the record for the world's longest hair (According to the Guinness World Records).

"The Yao minority ethnic women from Huangluo Village, in Guangxi Province, in southern China, have one striking feature in common—their extraordinarily long hair that stays black until they are around 80 years old."

"What’s their secret?

For one thing, they use rice water – the water after rinsing rice – together with natural ingredients such as tea seeds and ginger. The fermented solution is the Yao women’s shampoo."

About their diet:
    "The staples of their diet are rice, corn, sweet potatoes, radishes, bamboo shoots, and their beloved mushrooms, especially wood ear and cloud ear types. They also like to eat all manner of fowl salting their birds or pickling them six months or more before or after cooking them. They like ducks wine-fed before slaughter and stewed with ginger, garlic, sweet, and particularly with hot peppers."

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    SurgMedia
    Like This Page · 19 January · Edited ·

The accidental discovery of Phototherapy for the treatment of Neonatal Jaundice.
    It was first discovered at Rochford Hospital in Essecx, England, when nurses there noticed that babies exposed to sunlight had less jaundice, and pathologists noticed that a vial of blood left in the sun had less bilirubin.
    Today, light therapy is applied by overhead lamps which emit a specific frequency of blue light.
    Note: Representative image
    #neonatal #jaundice #phototherapy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Traditional/folk/natural medicine