New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Do we have members who happen to know of natural method healers that might be of help alleviating pain? For some reasons the doctors have prescribed me a cocktail of different pills which to my opinion only damages the liver. Any experience, where and by who would be greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    Do we have members who happen to know of natural method healers that might be of help alleviating pain? For some reasons the doctors have prescribed me a cocktail of different pills which to my opinion only damages the liver. Any experience, where and by who would be greatly appreciated.
    what pain btw?

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    what pain btw?

chronic migraine headache feels like a massive hangover

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    chronic migraine headache feels like a massive hangover
    no hyper tension issues? sinuses? how bout your eyes? got them checked?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have your eyes checked properly ...

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks for your responses. I have tried the supposedly best doctors at st. Luke's in GVC, I have consulted with the Landstuhl army hospital in Germany. All you have mentioned including blood chemistry stats are normal. Vision check last month by another optometrist normal with the same prescription glasses. Blood pressure typically normal even for a teenager. I am resorting to other than drugged healing. There must be something medical professionals are missing.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Thanks for your responses. I have tried the supposedly best doctors at st. Luke's in GVC, I have consulted with the Landstuhl army hospital in Germany. All you have mentioned including blood chemistry stats are normal. Vision check last month by another optometrist normal with the same prescription glasses. Blood pressure typically normal even for a teenager. I am resorting to other than drugged healing. There must be something medical professionals are missing.
    sometimes its just a matter of being dehydrated, tell you what, do this first and download an app that reminds you to drink water every hour(500ml), i was suffering from headaches caused by too much caffeine, i know i cant skip the coffee so what i did was i just drank more, then viola, headaches gone...i consume around 5-6 liters a day...try it out and post it here after a week or so..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    How long has this persisted? Have you seen a neurologist? A quick bloodtest and mri of the head will rule out posibilities, im assuming youve had this regularly for the past years?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    sometimes its just a matter of being dehydrated, tell you what, do this first and download an app that reminds you to drink water every hour(500ml), i was suffering from headaches caused by too much caffeine, i know i cant skip the coffee so what i did was i just drank more, then viola, headaches gone...i consume around 5-6 liters a day...try it out and post it here after a week or so..
    Monday I only got to drink 1 glass of water and barely ate. I woke up Tuesday with my whole body aching. Then my friend told me that it must be because it was dehydrated! He was right because I drank more water and started to feel better

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Well sabi nga nila minsan tubig lang ang katapat nyan. Pero yung kapit bahay namin, ang kuwento naman niya is iba, every months siya pabalik balik for check up. Di naman gumagaan pakiramdam niya. Then one time may nakapagsabi na relatives nya na pumunta sa albularyo-faith healer. Ayun gumaling at nawala ang karamdaman niya.

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Traditional/folk/natural medicine