New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Buti naman, he restored LAL to greatness noh.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Si Nick the Brick Anderson may kasalanan
    FT, fuc*^g FT cost them men. Isa na lang eh, alat pah. Hindi ako makakalimut dito. 1st big LOSS ko pa sa pustahan.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    While the idea of HACK-A-SHAQ of intentionally fouling bad free throw shooters was not first implemented on Shaq but actually on Dennis Rodman, pero dahil kay Shaq the term was coined...
    Hehe, siya kasi mas laging na-fo-foul eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And now we have Hack-a-Dwight and Hack-a-Ben (Ben Wallace) thanks to SHAQ!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Buti naman, he restored LAL to greatness noh.

FT, fuc*^g FT cost them men. Isa na lang eh, alat pah. Hindi ako makakalimut dito. 1st big LOSS ko pa sa pustahan.
    Si nick nasira ang buhay dahil sa ft na yun, parang psychological ang naging effect, although he can still play nba basketball and shoot 3s, pag dating sa fts alat..ang alam ko kinailangan pa niya magpa tingin sa pychiatrist...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Si Nick the Brick Anderson may kasalanan
    Si nick nasira ang buhay dahil sa ft na yun, parang psychological ang naging effect, although he can still play nba basketball and shoot 3s, pag dating sa fts alat..ang alam ko kinailangan pa niya magpa tingin sa pychiatrist...
    Totoo yan. From all-star caliber play, in a short time nag-retire na lang at nakalimutan until he became a commentator.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Who can ever forget his monstrous dunks? I remember seeing videos of him bringing down the backboards in New Jersey and in Phoenix. Yung sa Phoenix, the entire goal folded following his slam. I'm sure he would have wanted another ring, which would have been with Boston but unfortunately his aging body could no longer take the stess of playing 82 games plus the post-regular season action. Anyway, thanks for the memories Shaq.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    With Shaq retiring by next year siguro Kobe would overthrow him in the all time scoring list...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    little trivia i learned today:

shaq has the most number of 20 ppg and 10 rpg seasons in nba history. . .13 seasons

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    most dominant center talaga...

Kung prime vs prime, i would love to see how bill russell, wilt, and kareem will defend him...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqc51nFsZs8&feature=fvst]YouTube - Shaq [/ame]

13.3K:springsmile:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay_07 View Post
    most dominant center talaga...

Kung prime vs prime, i would love to see how bill russell, wilt, and kareem will defend him...
    not effectively, i think

olajuwon, with his agility, can be the best one-on-one defender against shaq, but shaq will still dominate him

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Shaquille O'Neal retires...