New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its about time, I guess...

His career spanned 19 years and 4 NBA Championship! He will still be best remembered as a Laker! Thanks Shaq for the wonderful THREE-PEAT to start the millennium!

O'Neal, 39, revealed his retirement earlier Wednesday using the new social media tool Tout, a real-time video messaging service, to announce to fans: "We did it. Nineteen years baby. I want to thank you very much, that's why I'm telling you first, I'm about to retire. Love you, talk to you soon."
    Shaquille O'Neal announces his retirement after 19 seasons - ESPN Boston

2. Join Date
    May 2006

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ What a ride bro.Kaazam!

13.3K:springsmile:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally, magkakaroon na ng season 3 yun Shaq vs

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Oo nga, ganda din nung TV show na yan kahit papaano.

Shaq is my favorite player growing up because I was playing C/PF din most of the time. Sila ni KG. I still believe na during his peak wout injuries, aside from MJ, he is the most dominant player ever. Kahit si Bill at Wilt papanisin niya because of his size and strength. Iba talaga. Sa umpisa medyo pahihirapan siya, pero sa 2nd half, pagod na bantay niyan sa kakatulak, siya tukod lang kaya no way they can hang with him IMO.

Sayang ang nung Orlando pa siya. Sana nanalo sila game 1 at malay natin, naiba kinalabasan ng series. 5 rings would have been nicer.

Good luck sa ibang gimmick and sure shot na yan sa 1st HOF qualification. Adios Amigo!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    "We were supposed to win this year but 'supposed' doesn't count," he said. "The path was there for us. All the so-called superpowers were gone -- L.A. (Lakers), San Antonio. I really feel if I was on the court we would have done it, but I don't believe in 'ifs.'" - Shaq
    I admire how he put this in perspective.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yeah, i think this deserves a separate thread

shaq is one of my most favorite centers. . .he had worked hard to improve his footwork that elevated his game from his backboard-destroying days to his turn-around moves using the glass. . .him completing an alley oop from kobe was a sight to see

he was so dominant that it's hard to believe he only got one regular-season mvp to display in his house

one unforgettable play was his block of ewing's jumper near the baseline

thanks, shaq, for the 3-peat

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ Oo nga, ganda din nung TV show na yan kahit papaano.

Shaq is my favorite player growing up because I was playing C/PF din most of the time. Sila ni KG. I still believe na during his peak wout injuries, aside from MJ, he is the most dominant player ever. Kahit si Bill at Wilt papanisin niya because of his size and strength. Iba talaga. Sa umpisa medyo pahihirapan siya, pero sa 2nd half, pagod na bantay niyan sa kakatulak, siya tukod lang kaya no way they can hang with him IMO.

Sayang ang nung Orlando pa siya. Sana nanalo sila game 1 at malay natin, naiba kinalabasan ng series. 5 rings would have been nicer.

Good luck sa ibang gimmick and sure shot na yan sa 1st HOF qualification. Adios Amigo!
    My favorite center! Knows how to play and definitely knows how to entertain! Top three Big man in NBA history He surpassed his idol Olajuwon in my list of great big mans.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    No doubt, he's one of the best centers to set foot on a basketball court. Thanks for the memories Shaq.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Shaquille O'Neal retires...