New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    he should've finalized and announced this at the start of last season para mabigyan siya ng tribute in every city he played in for the last time, ala MJ. never the less, it was fun watching him for 19 seasons! somehow, parang magkaka-void na ang nba now that the last true banging, low posting center has retired.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This guy was my basketball idol growing up. I used to have those Reebok Pump rubber shoes of his.

Other centers could not stop him... so they thought of Hack-a-Shaq technique. haha.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ Oo nga, ganda din nung TV show na yan kahit papaano.

Shaq is my favorite player growing up because I was playing C/PF din most of the time. Sila ni KG. I still believe na during his peak wout injuries, aside from MJ, he is the most dominant player ever. Kahit si Bill at Wilt papanisin niya because of his size and strength. Iba talaga. Sa umpisa medyo pahihirapan siya, pero sa 2nd half, pagod na bantay niyan sa kakatulak, siya tukod lang kaya no way they can hang with him IMO.

Sayang ang nung Orlando pa siya. Sana nanalo sila game 1 at malay natin, naiba kinalabasan ng series. 5 rings would have been nicer.

Good luck sa ibang gimmick and sure shot na yan sa 1st HOF qualification. Adios Amigo!
    Si Nick the Brick Anderson may kasalanan

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    While the idea of HACK-A-SHAQ of intentionally fouling bad free throw shooters was not first implemented on Shaq but actually on Dennis Rodman, pero dahil kay Shaq the term was coined...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    The Lakers certainly did the right thing by retiring #34... Until this day I am sure Orlando is still being haunted by losing Shaq to the Lakers in free agency back in 1996... It was Orlando's so called "LOST DECADE" until they aquired Dwight...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    most dominant and powerful center of his time... pero kengkoy... kaya madami syang fans kahit saang team sya mapunta...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The Lakers certainly did the right thing by retiring #34... Until this day I am sure Orlando is still being haunted by losing Shaq to the Lakers in free agency back in 1996... It was Orlando's so called "LOST DECADE" until they aquired Dwight...
    kaya ngayon todo kapit sila kay dwight... :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    he can now make movies, full time.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    My favorite center! Knows how to play and definitely knows how to entertain! Top three Big man in NBA history He surpassed his idol Olajuwon in my list of great big mans.
    I agree, he surpassed Hakeem. Pero nung 1996, he was star-struck pa eh, aminado din siya in one of his interviews. He showed too much respect nga daw.

I can't forget how he dunked on both David and Tim Duncan. Winalis eh.

YouTube - ‪Shaq dunks over Duncan and The Admiral‬‏
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Buti naman, he restored LAL to greatness noh.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Si Nick the Brick Anderson may kasalanan
    FT, fuc*^g FT cost them men. Isa na lang eh, alat pah. Hindi ako makakalimut dito. 1st big LOSS ko pa sa pustahan.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    While the idea of HACK-A-SHAQ of intentionally fouling bad free throw shooters was not first implemented on Shaq but actually on Dennis Rodman, pero dahil kay Shaq the term was coined...
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Shaquille O'Neal retires...