New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    There is a fine line between nationalism and racism. Do not cross that line. The Nazis did and you know what happened next.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    anyone who finds a reason to think his race is superior than another is a racist
    my thoughts exactly...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some threads are better left unposted

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    :sleep: ______ ...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ewan ko lang sa mga kapit-bahay natin ah, pero sigurado ako na atleast dito gumagamit ng MOUTH mga tao.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    having lived in the region it was interesting to note that once a singaporean told me that when he was a kid he wished he was pinoy. you also hear how pinoys abroad do very well.

on the other side as well you hear how proud the indonesians are to claim that their king thwarted genghis khan by sending back the ears of his envoys so he headed west instead. or how the vietnamese pushed back the mongols, sent the french and americans packing as well as eliminating the people's liberation army in an attempt to invade. or how the myanmar sacked the thai capital killing the queen and thus forcing the thais to move to bangkok. how there are great monuments built in the name of their kings. and in these countries you will hear many more of their stories of former glory.

we see how inspite of the asian meltdown some countries arose from the ashes.

Question is - Do you think we are better? (may pacman naman tayo diba?)
    as a people i dont think that we are better than our SEA brothers, i say that we are their equals. of course in terms of national economy, a lot of SEA countries are better than the philippines today, but it is not a constant thing. the same way that we have the best economy in the region several decades ago when most of our government officials are honest and do their jobs well. what our country has which is better than most SEA countries is freedom. ironically this freedom, actually too much freedom which was abused by most people resulting to chaos, anarchy and undisciplened citizenry is one of the main reason why our economy is still languishing at the bottom in southeast asia.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    having lived in the region it was interesting to note that once a singaporean told me that when he was a kid he wished he was pinoy. you also hear how pinoys abroad do very well.

on the other side as well you hear how proud the indonesians are to claim that their king thwarted genghis khan by sending back the ears of his envoys so he headed west instead. or how the vietnamese pushed back the mongols, sent the french and americans packing as well as eliminating the people's liberation army in an attempt to invade. or how the myanmar sacked the thai capital killing the queen and thus forcing the thais to move to bangkok. how there are great monuments built in the name of their kings. and in these countries you will hear many more of their stories of former glory.

we see how inspite of the asian meltdown some countries arose from the ashes.

Question is - Do you think we are better? (may pacman naman tayo diba?)
    wala yan kay Rizal di lang sa Asia, pati German nadale

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    wala yan kay Rizal di lang sa Asia, pati German nadale
    di ba may japanese girl din

Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad
    sa post ni roninblade: nasa tao nga yan..hanga nga ako sa lakas humataw ni pacman pero ang lakas din daw magpatalo sa sabong..hehe
    pati yata sa Billiards at tong-its

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    we are better than indonesians, laosians thats it. all others talo tayo. yes i am a racist to indons and laosians LOL. go get a croissant!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34 View Post
    we are better than indonesians, laosians thats it. all others talo tayo. yes i am a racist to indons and laosians LOL. go get a croissant!
    apa kabar. shhh. not so loud. they indonesians have nuclear subs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Are Pinoys better than their SEA counterparts?