New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hey guys, Im a psyche nurse and i used to work in a state psyche hospital.
    We have a special ward for this sick people. They are so sick that they need to be monitored once they got out of hospital. This thread is not even funny. So whoever na pumapatol sa mga bata, you man ,is sick and you need to see a SHRINK. THESE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE SO INSECURED THAT'S WHY THEY PREFER DEFENSELESS KIDS.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question...

What's the difference between this kind of monstrosity and the other "legal" prostitution dens along Quezon Avenue, Bocaue and whatnot that most Filipinos seem to tolerate (judging by the always full parking lot of these establishments at night)?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    diba yung mga tsiks sa AF1.. mga bata din?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    this is really really disturbing...... where is the world going to... the devil!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mga kupal yan!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    re: diba yung mga tsiks sa AF1.. mga bata din?

hndi naman kasing bata - 12??? mga 17.8 yr old naman,,,ayyy sabi lng pla sakin..nabalitaan ko lng,,bwahaha

dapat ung owner nung club ang paliguan s harap ng stage pero ang ipapaligo paint thinner,,ganda nun

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ... tsk... tsk..... ang tindi sa atin. ganyan na ba sa atin sa manila. wala ng pinipiling idad kung kailan ka dapat mag nude??? ... ano ba agn ginagawa ng simbahan sa ngayon...... hindi ba nila alam itong nangyayari sa mismong manila pa...... what more pa sa mga liblib na lugar...... ???

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbundle View Post
    I have a nine yr old daughter and it just makes me sick reading this. Operators of this club should be thrown in prison and let the prisoners soap and lather them. Tingnan ko naman kung masarapan din sila sa gagawin sa kanila
    Agreed. Whoever these perverts who are watching the show, they deserve to be shot. If my daughter ended up in one of those clubs, I'll have no hesitation whatsoever in kneecapping whoever's in charge (before I kill him proper).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    May psycological disorder ang mga taong ganyan e

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Pay for *** in shower with kids