New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    I've seen another variant of this with pomelo and some other fruit as well, but ganun din, you'll down it with epsom and olive oil....
    i think you can mix the epsom salt with fresh pomelo or grapefruit juice instead of water to make the taste more palatable. anyway the epsom salt in water really tastes bad but i'll bear with it to avoid surgery!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sir juntzo, anong lemon juice po gamit nyo? yung nabibili po ba sa supermarket na lemon juice? or pwede na ang kalamansi juice?

though wala ako problem with my liver i might try this out and will use virgin coconut oil rather than olive oil. also, doc emil also said pwede cola ang alternative sa water after the teaspon of epsom salt.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    where can you get the epsom salt?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako sanay sa epson salt hehe laging umiinom ng ENO eh :P

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by czildjianako View Post
    sir juntzo, anong lemon juice po gamit nyo? yung nabibili po ba sa supermarket na lemon juice? or pwede na ang kalamansi juice?

though wala ako problem with my liver i might try this out and will use virgin coconut oil rather than olive oil. also, doc emil also said pwede cola ang alternative sa water after the teaspon of epsom salt.
    kalamansi juice lang na piniga ko hanggang magkaroon ako ng 1/2 cup. kaya lang sinala ko para walang buto.

VCO pwede rin. epsom salt at tubig lang pero sama talaga lasa! maybe next time try ko cola imbes na tubig. baka mas ok.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    where can you get the epsom salt?
    sa mercury bambang branch meron daw. pati sa sta. cruz. 26 pesos daw per 10gm if i'm not mistaken. good for 2 teaspoons na yon.

i'm based in the visayas and my friend bought me kilo of epsom salt sa Cebu City. they sell it in Far Eastern Pharmacy infront of the Sto. Nino Basilica for 50 pesos per kilo!

sa SM Healthy Options store ay meron din daw.

I plan to do it at least twice a year kasi tiyak magkakaroon na naman ako ng gallstones! Sarap kasi kumain ng karne eh.

Happy Flushing everybody!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    BTW, Dr. Emil Aligui is a resource person for the Salamat Dok program for Channel 2 every Saturday and Sunday morning. He is the one who advocates plants with medicinal value.

I'm not affiliated with him or the program. I'm just happy to share this natural procedure that benefited me and saved me the cost of a surgery.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    kalamansi juice lang na piniga ko hanggang magkaroon ako ng 1/2 cup. kaya lang sinala ko para walang buto.

VCO pwede rin. epsom salt at tubig lang pero sama talaga lasa! maybe next time try ko cola imbes na tubig. baka mas ok.

thanks very much sir!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    boss theveed, ano yung ENO?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by czildjianako View Post

though wala ako problem with my liver i might try this out and will use virgin coconut oil rather than olive oil. also, doc emil also said pwede cola ang alternative sa water [SIZE=3]after[/SIZE] the teaspon of epsom salt.
    clear ko lang ha... you mix 1 teaspoon epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with 1 glass of water! don't take epsom salt then drink water! yong epsom salt in water masama na lasa eh pano pa kaya kung puro... yaahiks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
My Liver Flush Was a Succes!