New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I stumbled upon MMS which Jim Humble, the "discoverer", claims has cured 75,000 malaria patients and other illness including AIDS/HIV, hepatitis, cancer etc. He posted 127 page book in the net for free last year and one year supply of the supplement costs only about US $ 20. It is actually derived from Sodium ChloriTe (not ChloriDe) and is currently used for disinfectant for water and fresh meat.

Hundreds who have tried it say that it actually works.

Is anyone here familiar with this MMS?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]SNAKE OIL![/SIZE]

The chemical might be causing cancer when taken internally. The chemical's other uses include as a paper bleaching agent and herbicide.

http://www.madehow.com/Volume-6/Sodium-Chlorite.html
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 5th, 2008 at 06:37 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I had a similar knee jerk reaction/rejection re MMS but I was more than curious and investigated further. There are on-going debates on several fora on the net but positive testimonials seem to overwhelm the warnings. And most warnings tend to be based on lack of understanding of the treatment protocol. Sodium Chlorite per se could be very dangerous if ingested that's why the Chlorine dioxide needs to be liberated of it through acidic reaction before such can be orally taken.

There are already reports that it can be an effective cure for dengue. Check on the many sites and read the free ebook by Jim Humble for better understanding and perhaps a more knowledgeable reply.

MMS -  Miracle Mineral Supplement a Cure for cold to cancer?