New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    the hype machine in japan is going on overdrive

Bリーグにフィリピン旋風の予感あり!「期待外れ」だった昨季との違いはどこか?(大島和人) - 個人 - Yahoo!ニュース

balita ko kapag pinoy ka libre pa ticket mo kung manunuod ka ng live. pati mga merchandise featuring our ballers are being sold na agad sa debut weekend pa lang ng season. laking market din talaga ng mga migrant pinoy workers doon.

at least may inadvertent soft power diplomacy nangyayari doon.
    Alam nila na Phlippines is dominantly BB country. So may potential viewership.
    Japan kasi ay Baseball at Football.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    marlou aquino's son, matthew, will be playing as a local in the b league. he's the 9th pinoy player there by my count.

it would be interesting to see how they will play dwight. will he be a pg or a sg? i hope his team will use him properly like the way coach tab did.

the thing w/ ramos though is that he's too quiet on court. baldwin was trying to make him more verbose but that lesson was cut short w/ his trip to japan. kailangan na kumita kasi gusto na ata mag -ipon para sa nuptials nila ni kim dy.

i think parks is not being utilized properly at the moment. kung sabagay he's coming off an injury kaya i guess that's why he's been playing subpar. he needs to handle the ball more to be effective just like the way he's been doing here. not sure if he'll get that privilege there though.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Grabe ang offer ng 3 b. League teams daw kay japeth aguilar para ma-pry sya sa ginebra. It's a whopping $ 40,000/month daw. Subject to pay increase pa after every year.

I smell another contract buy out (kung may live contract pa). He's getting long in the tooth nanaman din so very enticing nga naman talaga.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Wala pa sa rhythm si Ramos. Tambak ang team nya sa team ni Parks.

Parks did well in both games also.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Grabe ang offer ng 3 b. League teams daw kay japeth aguilar para ma-pry sya sa ginebra. It's a whopping $ 40,000/month daw. Subject to pay increase pa after every year.

I smell another contract buy out (kung may live contract pa). He's getting long in the tooth nanaman din so very enticing nga naman talaga.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Eye popping enticing offer, indeed.

Assuming pakawalan sya ng Ginebra, I wonder if he is allowed to bring his wife (and kid/s?) there, or kaya ba nyang iwanan asawa nya dito?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Eye popping enticing offer, indeed.

Assuming pakawalan sya ng Ginebra, I wonder if he is allowed to bring his wife (and kid/s?) there, or kaya ba nyang iwanan asawa nya dito?
    Decisions, decisions. Will he go for a 3 year high paying offer or stick it out with SMB with a lower take home but assured na even after he retires. RSA is know of taking care of his players even after their playing careers are over. Binibigyan ng businesses para meron pa rin kita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    is that big?
    by japanese standards, i mean.
    i ask, because i know not.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Decisions, decisions. Will he go for a 3 year high paying offer or stick it out with SMB with a lower take home but assured na even after he retires. RSA is know of taking care of his players even after their playing careers are over. Binibigyan ng businesses para meron pa rin kita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With the money earned there, they can invest in any business they want, even from competitors of RSA. PBA here is still a business and wala talagang security of tenure sa isang team. Even in Japan what with one year contracts only so the pay balances it out.

Glad to see Filipino athletes making waves in Japan. Hopefully, they reinvest their money here and retain their Filipino citizenship. Jaja Santiago was offered Japanese citizenship so that she can be a vball player for Japan but heard that she turned it down ... so far.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Mas mataas pa daw ang offer kay Junmar Fajardo!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mukhang maganda talaga ang reception kay kiefer ng mga hapon. pati Ph flags winawagayway na din nila.

https://twitter.com/KansaiSport/stat...807980556?s=20

https://twitter.com/KansaiSport/stat...57066382561283

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast