New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, think there are many people taking more than 30 pills a day. some newspaper mentioned asia agcaoli (tama ba spelling?) and eddie garcia. met someone who is near his 80s but built is like age of a 40 year old

what is your comments on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by themann View Post
    guys, think there are many people taking more than 30 pills a day. some newspaper mentioned asia agcaoli (tama ba spelling?) and eddie garcia. met someone who is near his 80s but built is like age of a 40 year old

what is your comments on this?
    Unless you have health issues, a regular and balanced diet should get you through the day without pills.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Many people think supplements are useless coz they dont feel anything different after taking them.

Healthy people who eat well balanced diets do not need supplements. And even if they take supplements, they dont feel any benefit. It's coz they ARE already at the PEAK of health so there's no more room for further improvement
    Last edited by uls; August 6th, 2007 at 09:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nothing beats a normal and balance diet, although those pills works in a way, but still being a processed materials some essential components ar loss during manufacturing.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not as much as 30 pills a day but I do take a couple.

Daily dosage for my ectomorph physique:

1 - 1,000mg tribulus (testosterone)
    1 - One a Day Multi (with prostate and heart support)
    1 - 500mg Vit-C (post workout)
    1 - 1,000IU Vit-E (post work-out)
    3 - Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM (joint support)

powder and liquid supplements not included* :evillaugh

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Guys,

Need your inputs on a good fat burning supplement. I am desperate to get rid of my flabs

Muscletech hydroxycut is uber expensive, plus I get insomia taking it. I also read that it can't be taken if there are caffeine based items. I'm taking in Green Tea Extract from healthy options.

What do you suggest that would go well with the other supplements i take? Something that is affordable so that I can maintain it. the supplements I take are:
    GNC Fish Oil extracts(omega 3 fatty acid), Healthy Options Green tea extract and Vitamin E(with selenium), GNC MegaMan multivitamins, GNC Creatine, and GNC whey protein.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    to answer your question, Lipo-6, Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut Hardcore. lahat yan below 3K or more or less around that price range and available. with regards to your post on the other thread, you overpaid for your product.

if you want to go cheaper, magpadala ka na galing sa States. was able to get 2 bottles of Lipo-6 for only $30. tapos pinadala ko sa friend ko.

sobra ka naman bumili sa GNC. (look at karding's post at the other thread too.) masyadong mahal yun. anyway, if you want to lose your flabs, cardio and diet ang key.

as for supplements, right now, I'm taking Noxplode stacked with Creatine and ON Whey. palaki naman ako ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    Guys,

Need your inputs on a good fat burning supplement. I am desperate to get rid of my flabs

Muscletech hydroxycut is uber expensive, plus I get insomia taking it. I also read that it can't be taken if there are caffeine based items. I'm taking in Green Tea Extract from healthy options.

What do you suggest that would go well with the other supplements i take? Something that is affordable so that I can maintain it. the supplements I take are:
    GNC Fish Oil extracts(omega 3 fatty acid), Healthy Options Green tea extract and Vitamin E(with selenium), GNC MegaMan multivitamins, GNC Creatine, and GNC whey protein.
    diet, diet, diet, diet.

I train with these 2 guys who are taking Hydroxycut religiously. Its been 4 months, they've only lost 5lbs each. They dont watch what they eat and they "snack" whatever they want. The other guy can perform skull crusher exercise with 95lbs, but he still has a big gut.

I believe you can train as hard as you want but if you dont watch what you eat, supplements are useless. Also, you have to train and 'know' what it's supposed to do and how to perform the exercise correctly [watch your form].

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    yup, I do watch what I eat. I mean I take in brown organic rice, use extra virgin olive oil or canola oil, whole wheat bread, oraganic olive oil based salad dressings, fruits, yogurt, honey instead of white sugar, oat meal, bran/wheat cereals, oragnic soya milk... I dont eat outside, canteen food and fast food wala na talaga.

my cardio is 6kms run for 1 hour 2x a week. its outdoor running.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    im taking Hydroxycut Hardcore + ON amino acid 2222

dati im taking HH 3 caps in the morning before workout and 3 caps in the afternoon. now, im only taking it in the morning mahirap kasing matulog sa gabi pag nagtake pa ako sa hapon. amino( before and after workouts )

3 mos work out(2 mos intense) and almost 2 bottles of HH + lots of H20 + DIET DIET DIET===im 210lbs from 225LBS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
health supplement thread