New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    until maglaban silang dalawa at matalo si PBF eh meron pa rin siyang rights magingay dahil wala pa naman talaga siyang talo...

so the best thing is 50/50 ang cut since sigurado malaki ang kikitain nilang dalawa.

para magkaalaman na.

ayusin niyo log in problem ko-shadow

kung matuloy ang MP-GAY, sana may kumuha ng video with 1K frames per second para ma view natin ultra slow motion paano pumuputok ng unti unti ang balat sa mukha ni gay.

pacman, tama na muna pambababae, talunin mo muna si gay! hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    i like this article about the whole mayweather trash talk.
    At first, i thought FM Jr. had the upper hand..but when Manny beat dela Hoya, and knocked Hatton and Cotto out..there's no doubt in my mind that MP would win against Jr. Floyd..if I were Manny, I'd agree with 50-50 to fight the bastard, and knock his face first to the canvas..hell, i think both boxers and UFC fighters are learning more and taking notes of MP's stand up game..rather than Jr. Floyd's coward offense and sissy defensive stance..with PM's boxing intelligence with Roaches superb directions, he should win by KO or TKO, and he will..no doubt.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 2x/v3l2 View Post
    At first, i thought FM Jr. had the upper hand..but when Manny beat dela Hoya, and knocked Hatton and Cotto out..there's no doubt in my mind that MP would win against Jr. Floyd..if I were Manny, I'd agree with 50-50 to fight the bastard, and knock his face first to the canvas..hell, i think both boxers and UFC fighters are learning more and taking notes of MP's stand up game..rather than Jr. Floyd's coward offense and sissy defensive stance..with PM's boxing intelligence with Roaches superb directions, he should win by KO or TKO, and he will..no doubt.
    Pacman's fight with ODLH and Hatton walang kwenta mga yun...one was a over the hill boxer and the other one was an over rated beer drinking english man.

itong laban niya kay Cotto and maganda.

and another thing, fight PBF at 147 lbs no catch weight para walang dahilan we all know that hirap ang mga boxers bumabab kahit na 2 lbs lang.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I read in ESPN that the rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones, Jr, next year had a 50-50 sharing provision in the contract. However, if one wins via KO or TKO, he gets 60 and the loser 40.

Sana ganito na rin ang provision sa fight nina Manny and Mayweather.

dapat all in! para all or nothing!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagtataka lang ako bakit ang daming galit kay Mayweather? marami akong nababasa na gayweather pa ang tawag...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I guess the best split of the money would be 45 - 45 and who ever wins on the fight would get the remaining 10 % of the pie! ^^,m panalong panalo ang situation na ito. walang away. prove that you deserve to have that 10%. diba? :D

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Not a bad idea at all

I think the remaining 10% should go to.....

Michael Buffer

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nagtataka lang ako bakit ang daming galit kay Mayweather? marami akong nababasa na gayweather pa ang tawag...
    Hahaha oo nga e, di na maganda pakinggan at di naman nakakatawa. Baduy eh.

-------

Anyway kahit ano naman sabihin kay Mayweather, he's still undefeated, rich and popular. How about you guys?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Floyd demands Pacman call out