New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    http://www.fightnews.com/?p=29671#more-29671

“Manny Pacquiao is the fighter and every time someone asks him if he wants to fight me, he says it is up to his promoter, he’s going to take a vacation, whatever the answer is,” said Mayweather today. “I have yet to hear him actually say, ‘yes I want to fight Mayweather.’ We are the fighters and if one fighter is talking about fighting another fighter, then they should just come out and say it. Manny Pacquiao doesn’t say anything directly about fighting me because he might just know it’s not a fight he can win. He said during an interview he did leading up to his fight that he didn’t think I wanted to fight him and that boxing for me was just a business and I wasn’t interested in a good fight. But again, he never said during that interview that he would fight me. Why is he talking about what I won’t do instead of what he wants to do? Plain and simple, it’s because he knows he can’t beat me under any circumstances.”
    Floyd continued, “Less than an hour after his fight Saturday night the talk turns back to me. Their whole promotion was just a Mayweather sweepstakes. They know it and anyone could figure that out. Why, because my name kept coming up and I didn’t even say anything. Even when he was interviewed on ESPN by Brian Kenny, he was asked about fighting me and what did he say? Not ‘yes I want to fight Mayweather or bring it on.’ But no! He said ‘hum, ahh, well talk to my promoter.’
    “The world is much more intrigued by the thought of someone fighting me who can beat me. That is what everyone wants to see and the boxing world is trying to find that guy. Manny Pacquaio’s people have done a good job of creating an image of him to be this unbelievable fighter and now the so-called guy to beat me. But like all the rest, he’s not the one.
    “There is boxing and then there is me. The rest are just falling in line behind me or are trying to get in line to fight me. And that includes Manny Pacquiao too.
    “Tell Manny Pacquiao to be his own man and stop letting everyone, including his loudmouth trainer, talk for him. I am my own boss, speak for myself and tell it like it is. If Manny Pacquiao wants to fight me, all he has to do is step up to the plate and say it himself.”
    ayan na si yabang money mayweather, provoking a fight to pacman

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maybe Floyd doesn't realize Pacman's just being humble. He's not the kind to call people out. I really hope Pacman knocks him out someday.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    and the guy think he's invincible much like the spanish armada or the titanic

/sarcasm
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    okay yan si mayweather na lang kulang at completo na ang cast...

wait na lang kung magkatuluyan.

cheers

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Takot lang yan.. Malamang mas malala pa sa sayaw ni Cotto gawin niyan pag magkalaban na sila ni Pacman sa loob ng ring.. sheesh, puro salita

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by toronegro View Post
    okay yan si mayweather na lang kulang at completo na ang cast...

wait na lang kung magkatuluyan.

cheers
    haha...kulit...
    Takot yan si mayhangin..hindi nga niya nilabanan si cotto date eh kasi alam niya na alanganin siya..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    5:04

“If Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, he knows who to call." - Bob Arum

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNOwdlzOT8"]Pacquiao VS Cotto Post Fight Press Conference[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Takot yan si gay, in fact matagal na yang umiiwas kay cotto. Backpedal yan sa ring pag natuloy ang laro nila ni pacman.

Sigurado hihingi yan ng ridiculous cut sa pie, say 60/40 on his favor? dahil sya ang undefeated p4p king!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Iyan ang taong masarap basagin ang bunganga at mukha....

8909:painting:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nasa drawing palang laban nila pero nakikita ang pagiging matatakutin ni mayweather. tsk tsk tsk... malakas lang talaga punching power ng bunganga nun

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Floyd demands Pacman call out