New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde ko alama kung effective I also bought yun mask with one way valve I used or when I jog. Parang wala naman diffeence ang hirap pa rin huminga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde ko alama kung effective I also bought yun mask with one way valve I used or when I jog. Parang wala naman diffeence ang hirap pa rin huminga

what is the valve for, the inhalation part or the exhalation part?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

The one-way valve lets you expel the air more easily (less resistance) and also so that you'll be breathing in less of your own breath. It doesn't help with inhaling (valve closed).

As a side note, this type shouldn't be used to mitigate Covid-19. The one-way valve isn't filtered so an infected person's breath would just vent out, unfiltered.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The one-way valve lets you expel the air more easily (less resistance) and also so that you'll be breathing in less of your own breath. It doesn't help with inhaling (valve closed).

As a side note, this type shouldn't be used to mitigate Covid-19. The one-way valve isn't filtered so an infected person's breath would just vent out, unfiltered.
    Yup I only used it outdoors when I jog around the village wala naman ako usually kasabay

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    So far, wala pa atang mga users nito dito sa Tsikot

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    i have one.
    i use it everyday.
    in blowing fresh air into the mask, it helps remove the dead space air from my mask.
    it helps keep my mask pawis-free.
    i only wish the volume of air pumped is larger. i also wish the battery lasts longer. it's used up after only 2-3 hours, kasi. after which, i connect it to the computer usb charger.

considering what items we can get from lazada/shopee at attractive prices, it seems to me this low-tech blower is hideously expensive.
    but i still want it.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 23rd, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have one.
    i use it everyday.
    in blowing fresh air into the mask, it helps remove the dead space air from my mask.
    it helps keep my mask pawis-free.
    i only wish the volume of air pumped is larger. i also wish the battery lasts longer. it's used up after only 2-3 hours, kasi. after which, i connect it to the computer usb charger.

considering what items we can get from lazada/shopee at attractive prices, it seems to me this low-tech blower is hideously expensive.
    but i still want it.
    Interesting.

Which model do you have? The one where you wear the filter as a necklace or the one where you wear it as an armband?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Interesting.

Which model do you have? The one where you wear the filter as a necklace or the one where you wear it as an armband?
    mine is the necklace model.
    but it has a velcro adapter, such that it can be adapted to be strapped around the upper arm.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    The latest concept - Razer's Project Hazel:

https://www.topgear.com.ph/features/...ef=home_feed_1

I wonder if this will hit the market and how much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast