New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you engage in sports regularly?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 71.74%
  • No

4 8.70%
  • Only if "***" is considered as a sport.

9 19.57%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    around last year, basketball 3x a week. masakit sa tuhod so I had to limit that to once a week. but I manage to include some form of cardio in one way or another as replacement.

gym everyday except sunday too. yoga naman twice a week (hehe sport ba 'to?) yoga makes me really flexible. lengthens the muscles.. sakit nga lang sa hamstrings afterwards.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last year, i go to the gym everyday, except weekends.

ngayon..

i just run around 3 kms every saturday and do boxing every wednesday.
    i still pay golf once in a while...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    eh sayang..baka naubusan lang sila ng singlet, you can still join the run din naman di mu lang makikita ranking mu but that's ok at least you get to run for free ;)

you need at least 6mos training for the 42k and had run at least 30k or more than 3hours nonstop na para di mainjure, knees na kasi sasakit sa long distance running di na muscles. may personal bike support pa nga aku dito to bring all kinds of ointments, powerfoods and drinks hehe

where do you run pala? i usually run at UP since may route kami ng 10k and 15k dun
    kayo ba yung grupo that runs regularly at UP? kasi may nagiinvite sa akin mga abs cbn people to join them run there on a regular basis...

i dont know if i can really hack the 42k run..i do power dancing for 2 straight hours 2x a week then high intensity cardio 4x a week...i've done the 10k and 15k before but not competitively..my goal was just to finish...

may isang grupo rin ng runners na tumatakbo sa may neopolitan at the back of sm fairview..sumasabay ako sa kanila nung taga dun pako and asked if i do competitive marathon...i said just a form of excercise..and invited me also.

the problem is...yes i'm already using knee support specially during power dancing kasi somehow pumapalya na sometimes that knee due to excessive twist and turns...you know what i mean..

i might still go there tomorrow and just run for fun..

hey MILES...goodluck.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmmm siguro wala sa inyo dito nagjojogging sa greenhills. Usually kasi kasabay ko dati mga lolo/lola or mga mom/dad

Ok sa greenhills sarap hangin and you're running on a covered part pa. Maarawan ka pa din, pero di ung babad na babad na gusto mo na tumapat sa aircon.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    only on weekends. hill climbing, badmenton and basketball.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I lift weights three times a week

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to play judo twice a week. Tapos every 5 days puro uchikomi (forming) and some exercises sa bahay para lumakas ang tuhod. I lost a lot of weight ngayon huminto na balik uli to square one. hehe
    Last edited by usokpower; July 21st, 2007 at 07:16 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Mons - basketball or Run 6k
    Tuesdays-Gym 2.5 hours
    Weds - Rest
    Thursdays - Gym 2.5 hours
    Fridays - Run 6k or rest if the gang goes on trail/mountain bike sa sat.
    Sat - rest or Trail/mountain bike
    Sunday - Gym 2.5 hours or rest if i came from sat Trail/mountain bike

Coupled with proper nutrition I lost some weight. this morning, weighed in at 154. another pound lost, wohoo!!! I hope to reach 145 soon

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hcpem7.jpg
    Last edited by cardo; July 21st, 2007 at 10:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tennis every weekend and whenever i can on weekday afternoons. plus i do some running on the evenings (but lately i haven't jogged as much)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Lawn Tennis everyday ako and occasional Basketball...

Do you engage in sports regularly?