New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2815 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 271527652805281128122813281428152816281728182819282528652915 ... LastLast
Results 28,141 to 28,150 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Well, that’s how trolls get their sustenance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Chile shuts capital Santiago once more as vaccines fail to quell rampant cases | Reuters

Chile has one of the world's highest vaccination rates. Around 75% of its 15 million residents have already received at least one dose of vaccine, and nearly 58% are completely inoculated. On a per capita basis among larger countries, it the vaccination leader in the Americas and the fifth highest worldwide, according to Reuters data.

It has used nearly 23 million vaccines doses so far - 17.2 million of Sinovac's (SVA.O), 4.6 million of Pfizer (PFE.N)/BioNTech's (22UAy.DE), and less than 1 million each of AstraZeneca's and CanSino's. (6185.HK)

Vaccines are not 100% effective, medical experts pointed out, and there is a time lag before they reach their highest efficacy. Also driving the fierce second wave is lockdown fatigue and the appearance of more contagious variants.

Of 7,716 people confirmed as infected with COVID-19 between Wednesday and Thursday, 73% had not been fully inoculated and 74% were under 49 years old, the health ministry said.

Dr. Cesar Cortes, emergency physician at the University of Chile hospital, said people who stayed home last year were now more afraid of being without work.

Without its vaccines, Chile would be far worse off, he said.
    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 20th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Delhi, a megacity of 20 million people, saw horrendous scenes in April and May when coronavirus cases went through the roof, as they did across the country.

Crematoriums ran out of space, burning bodies day and night, as gasping patients died outside hospitals, unable to get beds, oxygen and drugs.

India's death toll more than doubled to more than 330,000, according to official figures. Many experts suspect the true toll is over a million.

The surge was blamed on new virus variants but also on the government having allowed massive religious festivals, state elections and crowds at cricket matches.

Now, the surge is over and Indian authorities are loosening lockdowns, letting people work and shop again.

'Explosion'

On some days in Delhi now, there are no funerals for COVID-19 victims, down from 700 a day during the recent peak.

Sandeep Budhiraja, medical director at Max Healthcare in the capital, said he was surprised at people's short memories.

"People are just behaving as if nothing happened just about two, three weeks back. And this is... amazing," Budhiraja told AFP.

But while this will likely lead to a sharp rise in cases, for a new "explosion" a new virus variant would have to take hold, he said.

A new variant, "Delta-plus", has been identified, which appears more transmissible and more resistant to treatment, he added.
    https://www.philstar.com/world/2021/...er-covid-surge

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Just have to ask this is the 1st dose and 2nd dose sinovac same ingredients inside? Or are they different? I mean if they are different then handling should be careful as to not have mistaken the 2nd dose from 1st dose vaccine.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Wow Manila today all sites Pfizer ang gamit how about other cities / LGUs?

20 sites (1,000 doses per site)

But again same story. Kawawa ka if pipila ka ng parehas. Tyagaan talaga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes i was surprise to see a lot of pfizer shot today in luckychina mall. Why is it that i felt envious seeing that they got injected with pfizer oh well.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Just have to ask this is the 1st dose and 2nd dose sinovac same ingredients inside? Or are they different? I mean if they are different then handling should be careful as to not have mistaken the 2nd dose from 1st dose vaccine.

same 1st dose and 2nd dose ng sinovac

ang magkaiba ung sputnik

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005

There's a lot to consider before going on a first date with someone you've met online. Do they seem nice? Funny? Will they understand my Rick and Morty references? Approve of my collection of weird socks? As coronavirus restrictions continue to ease, the bar has inched up.

Dating app Bumble surveyed roughly 1,000 Americans in May, and 30% of them said they wouldn't go on a date or have *** with someone who hadn't received the COVID-19 vaccine. So if you've skipped the shot so far, it could cost you a first date.

Bumble, which also offers ways to meet friends and professionally network on its app, was founded by Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. When Bumble Inc. went public in February of this year, Herd became the youngest self-made woman billionaire, according to Forbes. Bumble's main point of difference? When two daters swipe right on Bumble, women are required to message first.

Along with other large US dating apps such as Tinder, Hinge, Match, OkCupid, BLK, Chispa, Plenty of Fish, and Badoo, Bumble is implementing new features to encourage people to get vaccinated. A "Vaccinated" badge, for example, launching this summer, will allow Bumble's US and UK users to indicate that they've received the vaccine on their profile.
    Skipping the COVID-19 vaccine could cost you ***, Bumble survey warns
    Last edited by tsupermario; June 21st, 2021 at 07:46 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    COVID-19 cases in Davao City continue to increase –OCTA

In its June 20 report, the team said Davao City averaged 252 new infections per day, which is higher than the 177 daily average cases from the previous week.

The city also has an intensive care unit utilization rate of 95% (critical), while its hospital bed utilization rate was at 67% (moderate).

Aside from Davao City, Valencia in Bukidnon, Cebu City, and Polomolok in South Cotabato had significant one-week growth rates of 80%, 45%, and 32%, respectively.

Other areas nearing full capacity in their ICUs are Tuguegarao at 98%, Cotabato City at 94%, General Santos and San Pablo in Laguna at 86%, and Tagum and Naga City with 85%.

Meanwhile, COVID-19 infections in the capital region continued to decrease with 750 new cases, lower than the 842 cases the previous week.
    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 21st, 2021 at 08:56 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    Skipping the COVID-19 vaccine could cost you ***, Bumble survey warns
    It can also cause ED. Extra motivation for men to get vaccinated.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PH, Pfizer sign supply deal for 4M doses | Philippine News Agency

The vaccine czar said the deliveries of 40 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines will begin “after eight weeks starting August”, to be delivered in bulk.
    Ano ibig sabihin niyang bakit hinde na lang sabihin sa October ang delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China Corona Virus Outbreak