New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1860 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 176018101850185618571858185918601861186218631864187019101960 ... LastLast
Results 18,591 to 18,600 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Epekto ata ito ng pagtigil sa testing ng Phil Red Cross dahil sa PhilHealth issue
    Oo nga. Ang nakaka inis eh ayaw bayaran nung nilagay ni duterte na head kasi investigate daw muna memorandum of agreement with red cross. Ewan ko, may agreement na between 2 parties, hindi naman pwede basta umatras dun di ba? Lalo na ngayon kailangan nila during pandemic. Baka nagdadahilan lang pero totoong dahilan eh wala na pambayad ang Philhealth.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Considering many western pharmas are also conducting third phase clinical trials for their vaccines in Brazil... only one is close to approval.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 21st, 2020 at 09:02 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes swab din ang antigen test like PCR pero di na kailangan ng machine

after swab they'll dip the swab into a solution then put drops of it into a test cassette similar to rapid antibody test

same din may makikita linya
    I see but we still have rapid testing.... I just don't get the point why do we need still to have rapid testing then if positive IGM then we go on swab antigen. We can go directly go to swab antigen test right? How much does swab antigen cost is it not costly as pcr? I dont know the brand that we use because It is in the other building and havent went through swab antigen test myself.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ung rapid antibody test nalalaos na

nauuso ngayon rapid antigen test
    Because of many false positive on rapid antibody testing thats why we are now evolving now to rapid/swab antigen test.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Because of many false positive on rapid antibody testing thats why we are now evolving now to rapid/swab antigen test.

because the user is making the test do something it was not designed to do.
    it measures antibodies, not antigens.
    the user attempts to extrapolate from there, which, experience now says, is "foolhardy".

the saliva antigen test appears to be very promising.
    U of illinois experience.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    because the user is making the test do something it was not designed to do.
    it measures antibodies, not antigens.
    the user attempts to extrapolate from there, which, experience now says, is "foolhardy".

the saliva antigen test appears to be very promising.
    U of illinois experience.
    Doc may I know what is antigen and how does it relate to antibodies? and what is the difference between rapid antibody and swab antigen I know that rapid antibody detects your anitbodies that your body produces in response to an infection but have no knowledge on antigens.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino na mauna dito mag staycation sa Shangri-la? Allowed na full capacity mga hotels ngayon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sino na mauna dito mag staycation sa Shangri-la? Allowed na full capacity mga hotels ngayon.

Sobrang hassle lang. Instead of going there to relax, masstress ka lang sa cost ng test required to be able to check-in. Bawal pa lumabas kids below 15 so if you have kids, di mo rin sila masasama (dagdag gastos pa sa tests kung marami kayo). Nakakapraning din yung iniisip mo kung malinis ba talaga bedsheets and other things in your room? The cons outweigh the pros.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Sobrang hassle lang. Instead of going there to relax, masstress ka lang sa cost ng test required to be able to check-in. Bawal pa lumabas kids below 15 so if you have kids, di mo rin sila masasama (dagdag gastos pa sa tests kung marami kayo). Nakakapraning din yung iniisip mo kung malinis ba talaga bedsheets and other things in your room? The cons outweigh the pros.
    Tapos ang habol sa hotel yun buffets. Paano na?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Tapos ang habol sa hotel yun buffets. Paano na?

Napanood ko sa TV Patrol 2 days ago it was either Shangri-La or Grand Hyatt where the hotel staff will go to your table and get your order para lutuin. It just won't be the same experience anymore. I like walking around the buffet area and choosing what to get and deciding what to request for the chef to cook.

China Corona Virus Outbreak