New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1775 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 167517251765177117721773177417751776177717781779178518251875 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,750 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i think the vaccines will be transported by air

i don't think those hitech vaccines can survive the length of time ng sea voyage
    It’s also going to be a challenge for the air cargo industry to ship an estimated 8,000 jumbo flights to deliver the vaccine across the world. And that’s just for a single dose of vaccine, and storage temp of 2-5C. So mas mahirap pa if they’re going to transport vaccines at freezing temps.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Then gumawa sila ng mga mass vaccine facilities malapit sa mga airports. Nayong Pilipino siguro pag sa NAIA. Sa Clark malaki naman space pwede din Subic, Cebu then Davao. Ewan ko sa Cagayan kung pwede mag land ang planes. Tuguegarao siguro then Ilocos pa pala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easier said than done.

Mga cargo planes need ng backload, kaya they will need to land sa hub nila. If the planes will fly out empty, dodoble shipping cost.

Hindi din naman matatapos vaccination in 1 day or even 3 days, so need ng ultra low temp storage facility.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Easier said than done.

Mga cargo planes need ng backload, kaya they will need to land sa hub nila. If the planes will fly out empty, dodoble shipping cost.

Hindi din naman matatapos vaccination in 1 day or even 3 days, so need ng ultra low temp storage facility.
    Wala naman mga pasahero ngayon eh. Eh di gamitin na lahat ng naka tambak na planes ng PAL and Cebpac.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It’s also going to be a challenge for the air cargo industry to ship an estimated 8,000 jumbo flights to deliver the vaccine across the world. And that’s just for a single dose of vaccine, and storage temp of 2-5C. So mas mahirap pa if they’re going to transport vaccines at freezing temps.

yep

kaya people shouldn't be too excited about headlines

ung magkakaroon na daw ng approved vaccine in 3 to 4 weeks

the reality on the ground will be different from headlines kaya dapat idial-down ang expectations

how long will be the time lag between US FDA approval and the day you can get an injection at your local hospital?

weeks? months?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung mga existing flushots at pneumonia vaccines mga nka 2-5 degrees din naman ah, what's so special sa handling ng covid19 vaccine siguro yung volume?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala naman mga pasahero ngayon eh. Eh di gamitin na lahat ng naka tambak na planes ng PAL and Cebpac.

Malaki opex in flying an empty plane. They’d rather keep in on the ground. Besides, hindi fully equipped mga passenger planes to transport the vaccines.

Dilemma yan ng air cargo industry, they are now strategizing how to ship these vaccines, way before any of the vaccines will be approved for general use.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malaki opex in flying an empty plane. They’d rather keep in on the ground. Besides, hindi fully equipped mga passenger planes to transport the vaccines.

Dilemma yan ng air cargo industry, they are now strategizing how to ship these vaccines, way before any of the vaccines will be approved for general use.
    Kung opex lang problema, kailangan sagutin ng govt yan kailangan nila mag divert ng funds from other projects.

In short they have to do something, hinde yun kung andyan na saka na pag isipan ulit like nun early march. Nakadarapa mag procure ng test kits.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No vaccine have ever been produced in the billions, max yata is 600 million.

So according to the article, ang goal is to reach 2B vaccines by end of 2021. So parang China and India palang, kulang pa.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung opex lang problema, kailangan sagutin ng govt yan kailangan nila mag divert ng funds from other projects.

In short they have to do something, hinde yun kung andyan na saka na pag isipan ulit like nun early march. Nakadarapa mag procure ng test kits.

How about equipping the planes with the necessary equipment for transporting the vaccines? Remember, maaaring hindi na magamit yan after all the vaccines would have been shipped.
    Signature

China Corona Virus Outbreak