New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does anyone know where I can buy sports items (clothes, shoes or bags) at a discount? I don't need trendy items so out of style items are not a problem.

I only know the outlet at Sta Rosa and Paranaque (Sun Valley) but the items are limited. I recall going to a warehouse where I bought several items but that was over a decade ago and I have absolutely no idea where it is and who I was with

I need to change my work out outfit kasi and I don't wanna spend a lot since I only exercise at home.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually sa Landmark and SM may mga sale..

try mo din sa The Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports and Tobys...madalas may mga sale din dyan..

nag sale din sa Megatrade Hall, i just dont know the schedule..

check mo din adidas Philippines Online - Shop Sports & Originals | adidas PH go to SALE.. madaming stuff for sale.. they accept COD.. register first para free delivery..

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy sports items (clothes, shoes or bags) at a discount? I don't need trendy items so out of style items are not a problem.

I only know the outlet at Sta Rosa and Paranaque (Sun Valley) but the items are limited. I recall going to a warehouse where I bought several items but that was over a decade ago and I have absolutely no idea where it is and who I was with

I need to change my work out outfit kasi and I don't wanna spend a lot since I only exercise at home.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks! I checked it out online, ang mahal na pala talaga ng work out clothes Walang below 1k e

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    May thread pala na ganito!

Been looking nga for places that sell markdown Aasics and/or Mizuno sportswear and shoes.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks! I checked it out online, ang mahal na pala talaga ng work out clothes Walang below 1k e
    Punta ka sa department store (SM, Robinsons, etc), huwag sa individual shops (planet sports, nike, etc).

Definitely madaming below 1K dun.

Sa Cartimar I bought 2 football/soccer shorts for 250. Sobrang nipis pero okay lang kasi for running ko gagamitin.

Dati dami ko din biniling fake dri-fit sa DV. 100 petot each dati. No problem kasi papawisan lang naman.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Decathlon in Festival Mall Alabang is selling affordable sports equipment.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Uniqlo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Oo nga pala...at royal sports house...cheapest clothes are reebok..shorts and shirts at 350 only..dont skimp on shoes...i only wear nike metcons and adidas adipowers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The Sports Warehouse has cheap stuff. Older stuff but cheaper.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Sports Warehouse. Maraming branches. 2-year and older stocks. Usually 30%-50% off.

Also, I don't know about the women's clothes, but the dry-fit mens sports stuff in H&M are very comfortable and attractive. Comparable to, but cheaper than Adidas/Nike/Under Armour/etc.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast