New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi!

Just would like to get your take regarding this.

Andami na nito online, calorie counted full set meal for the day delivered at your doorstep/office.

Breakfast, am snack, lunch, pm snack and dinner.

Anyone availed already? Ok ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My friend tried one company.

It was good, but then I taught her how to count.

If you can afford 500-1000pesos per day then its all good.

I'm having cup noodles its all carb and fat.. 300calories.

Anyways for some to lose weight and be healthy less than 2000 calories dapat per day considering protein/carbs/fat and importantly fiber.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Calorie count depends on your body weight and everyday activities as well.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ballpark for this ata is 1,200 - 1,500 calories per day.

Pero looking at it, konti talaga per serving.

Displina talaga ang diyeta.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ang ginawa ko w/o counting my calorie intake ay tanggalin ang alcoholic beverages sa sistema ko tapos no pastries/sweets at no rice sa gabi + exercise.

awa ng Diyos nawalan din ako ng mga 10-13 lbs. iyong nga lang medyo nag plateau na so kelangan ko pa siguro mag exercise pa

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Try and download the app na myfitness pal calorie counter. Sure helped me track what im eating. Cool thing about the app you can search the food you eat.. Or better yet scan the barcode to get the calorie count

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better yet, visit a nutritionist. He/she can make a diet plan that's simple to follow.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Better yet, visit a nutritionist. He/she can make a diet plan that's simple to follow.
    Naku bro ang hassle kasi is yung preps ng meals, i know it sounded as an excuse since both of us are working.

More of a convenience na din.

I stopped na kasi with the gym, si esmi na lang ang masipag. Thinking if we should try this calorie counted meals.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Naku bro ang hassle kasi is yung preps ng meals, i know it sounded as an excuse since both of us are working.

More of a convenience na din.

I stopped na kasi with the gym, si esmi na lang ang masipag. Thinking if we should try this calorie counted meals.

I eat anything, i dont diet pero. In the morning i take half a liter of juice and the safe half a liter before sleep

I got this juicer for myself inspired by Joe Cross' movie

How to Make Mean Green Juice at Home with Joe Cross | Williams-Sonoma - YouTube

Why in the morning? i take shortly after waking up before my workout and then the other half lifter i take 30 minutes before i sleep. It cleanses everything and ubos laman ng tyan sa umaga.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Naku, hindi wffective yan counting calories. Sayang lang pera nyo dyan kasi ang teh best crsvings killer is exercise. Once matapos ang program nyo tataba pa din kayo

What was I bought floyd mayweather's jump speedwire training rope. I do 1500 a day in 100s, bale 15 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast