New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^
    sir niky try switching your channel to solar sports... mejo late televised dun. kaso hanggang ngayon di ko pa kita ang Philippines. waaaaa

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think I've never heard a quarter of the countries that marched during the opening hehehe.

Amazing opening presentation....

Yao Ming was the perfect flag bearer hehe, he just towers over everyone during the final stretch of the march.... Although the Chinese's suits look like they work for McDonald's...

That stadium is GORGEOUS when filled!

The painted floor thing was pretty neat as well.

Kinda pity those cheerleaders that surrounded the ring, though... They look tired halfway through the intros.
    Last edited by theveed; August 8th, 2008 at 10:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I actually feel sorry for the audience... four hours non-stop... and the stadium looked hot (lots of people fanning themselves). But the spectacle was worth it. This'll probably stand as the best Olympic Opening ever for a few decades to come.

Quote Originally Posted by xTrememan View Post
    ^
    sir niky try switching your channel to solar sports... mejo late televised dun. kaso hanggang ngayon di ko pa kita ang Philippines. waaaaa
    They also removed Solar Sports (months ago). This is one time I wish I were in QC, where we have Global Destiny and Solar.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I thought the flame died when the torch bearer soared to the air... What an amazing torch lighting ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!

Walang binatbat yung mga flamed arrow lighting dati :rofl01:

Did you see the fireworks after the torch lighting? It spanned a couple of miles around the nest hehe... I think the "haze" helped the fireworks hehehe.

This was IMPRESSIVE to say the least.
    Last edited by theveed; August 8th, 2008 at 11:44 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i have to say... best olympic opening ive seen in my life.

damn!

i agree, the lighting of the torch was amazing and the fireworks after was.... damn im speechless.

galling china!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sayang hndi ko nakita.. may link kau kung san pwede makita?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sayang hndi ko nakita.. may link kau kung san pwede makita?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.tvscoop.tv/2008/08/tv_review_openi.html

I'm sure may mga replay streams yan... or *******s.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    wow, galing nga ng openning

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ko napanood yung first part, naumpisahan ko na dun sa parade of the delegates until the lighting of the torch. I checked the TV sched of Solar and once lang and replay ng opening ceremony which was this morning. Saan ko kaya mapapanood ulit ito?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Beijing Olympics 2008