New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron talaga mga bata na late magsalita. just like adults, meron madaldal meron tahimik. mas gusto nila mag-observe kesa mag-participate. most kids like that grow up to be scientists, inventors, philosophers, writers, etc. introvert deep thinkers sila. they have what is called "green dominant personality". yung mga madaldal naman they become lawyers, teachers, tv and radio announcers, actors and directors, politicians, etc. extroverts, they love to party. they have what is called a "yellow dominant personality". there are also blue (compulsive, does things without thinking, emphatic) and red (prone to anger, "baltik"). most people are a combination of two colors. like me i am green-over-red, a personality that is quiet, thinking, patient but can blow it's top when fed up. your son may also be green-over-red since as you say he only speaks when he is angry.

try to talk to him more. buy toys that "speak", like the toys where you have the alphabet and elmo and big bird speak the letters and sample words when you press the letters. also when you watch tv put him on your lap and, as much as we adults hate people retelling the story on the screen when we are watching, do it anyway so he is encouraged to participate. read books before bedtime. but remember, do it with play. kung parang terror teacher ang dating mo lalo lang mag-widraw sa iyo. if you incorporate play then he will take to it easier.

albert einstein was green dominant. his teacher in grade school thought him dull and will never amount to nothing. maybe your son is another einstein, malay mo.

if you are really worried then why not bring him to a child psychologist.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    oo nga. sir clavel baka naman kasi wala pang kalaro? hehehe. dapat siguro kinakausap din at kinukwentuhan.
    hehehehe.

wala na ako balak dagdagan eh. delikado masyado kay esmi, nakunan na kasi sya mababa ang matris nya eh.

bale second child na namin yung una nalaglag eh.

Kinakausap namin at binabasahan kaso pagnagsawa puro laro na eh. Yung nga sa shop TV memorize na nya kung ano gagawin.

Minsan kasi nagsisi ako kung bakit puro TV ang inaatupag eh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    Yun nga po advise nang pedia nya. Kasi sa bahay walang bata kasi yung village namin may mga bata nga puro nasa loob nang bahay nila.

nag iisa kasi sya wala sya kapatid ang madalas lang na kausap nya nanay nya. Ang dali nya pumik ap kung gus nya talaga, matalas ang memory nya madali sya matuto kung gus2 nya lang. Kung ayaw nya di kanya pansinin.

Madali sya kausap dahil naiintindihan nya ang gus2 mo pag pinagsasabihan mo sya. Yun nga lang medyo may katamaran at ayaw magpaturo.

Ipapasok ko nga sa DayCare this school year eh.
    Almost same situation pala anak mo sa eldest ko, yung 2nd son ko ang aga matuto mag salita dahil may kuya siya, don't worry, once may nakakasama na siyang bata, he'll start talking. Naging madaldal lang eldest ko nung nagkaroon ng kapatid and when he started preschool.

iba-iba din development ng mga bata. Wala pa akong kids but my family and that of my wife are educators. Minsan may mga bata mas mabilis development sa physical side, i.e mas mabilis maglakad, mas magaling sa motor skills especially handling things pero a little delayed sa pag salita. Meron naman the other way around. My sis in law is one of the pioneers sa SPED & learning disabilities (bro not implying anything ha). She has an office in Shangri-La Mall, 6th level, near sa parking space & Han's Tools, EDUCARE and name. You might want to drop by.

iba-iba din development ng mga bata. Wala pa akong kids but my family and that of my wife are educators. Minsan may mga bata mas mabilis development sa physical side, i.e mas mabilis maglakad, mas magaling sa motor skills especially handling things pero a little delayed sa pag salita. Meron naman the other way around. My sis in law is one of the pioneers sa SPED & learning disabilities (bro not implying anything ha). She has an office in Shangri-La Mall, 6th level, near sa parking space & Han's Tools, EDUCARE ang name. You might want to drop by.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    meron talaga mga bata na late magsalita. just like adults, meron madaldal meron tahimik. mas gusto nila mag-observe kesa mag-participate. most kids like that grow up to be scientists, inventors, philosophers, writers, etc. introvert deep thinkers sila. they have what is called "green dominant personality". yung mga madaldal naman they become lawyers, teachers, tv and radio announcers, actors and directors, politicians, etc. extroverts, they love to party. they have what is called a "yellow dominant personality". there are also blue (compulsive, does things without thinking, emphatic) and red (prone to anger, "baltik"). most people are a combination of two colors. like me i am green-over-red, a personality that is quiet, thinking, patient but can blow it's top when fed up. your son may also be green-over-red since as you say he only speaks when he is angry.

try to talk to him more. buy toys that "speak", like the toys where you have the alphabet and elmo and big bird speak the letters and sample words when you press the letters. also when you watch tv put him on your lap and, as much as we adults hate people retelling the story on the screen when we are watching, do it anyway so he is encouraged to participate. read books before bedtime. but remember, do it with play. kung parang terror teacher ang dating mo lalo lang mag-widraw sa iyo. if you incorporate play then he will take to it easier.

albert einstein was green dominant. his teacher in grade school thought him dull and will never amount to nothing. maybe your son is another einstein, malay mo.

if you are really worried then why not bring him to a child psychologist.
    thanks boss yebo.

Yes worried ako as a father pero syempre base on wat other people and sabi nang pedia nya dapat hindi ako magworried baka delay nga lang sya.

I'll take ur advise. Salamat po ulit maganda po ang inyong advise na iba.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hitler, este clavel pala ehehehehe! bata po yun kasi hindi matanda. talagang short ang attention span ng bata, madaling magsawa. kaya nga sa kindergarten "play and learn" ang method to keep the attention span longer. talagang pag puro turo ginawa mo maglalaro talaga siya mag-isa at hindi ka na nya papansinin. laro lang talaga ang ganyan na age. ikaw ano age ka ba pumasok sa skul? mamboso siguro alam mo na pero di mo pa kabisado a-b-c ehehehe!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bossing may developmental delay yung anak mo, please try to look for a good speech pathologist that could help you.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    hitler, este clavel pala ehehehehe! bata po yun kasi hindi matanda. talagang short ang attention span ng bata, madaling magsawa. kaya nga sa kindergarten "play and learn" ang method to keep the attention span longer. talagang pag puro turo ginawa mo maglalaro talaga siya mag-isa at hindi ka na nya papansinin. laro lang talaga ang ganyan na age. ikaw ano age ka ba pumasok sa skul? mamboso siguro alam mo na pero di mo pa kabisado a-b-c ehehehe!
    putek tinira mo nanaman ako. hahahahah

natuto ako magbasa grade 3 na ako. hehehehehe

I know but as a father syempre hindi mo maalis sa akin magworry lalo na kulit nang mga tiyahin ko at ibang nagsasabi na bat hindi pa nagsasalita yan.

May nagsabi nga sa asawa ko buti wala ako dun na baka retarded anak ko byenan nang bayaw ko.

Im asking to pacify myself na din kung ano observation ko but syempre alam ko na delay lang anak ko kasi nakikita ko naman very attentive sya sa gus2 nya at pagkausap namin sya na gus2ng gus2 nya. Bata syempre ayaw nya turuan. hehehehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    bossing may developmental delay yung anak mo, please try to look for a good speech pathologist that could help you.

please enlighten me gaano ba katanda para masabi na may delay na isang bata.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Any suggestion... my son until now doesn't speak