New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was stoked watching the teams select their rookies today.

For my Celtics, I'd grade them a B+ for selecting Marcus Smart (PG) and James Young (SF).

In Smart, I see shades of Tyreke Evans, while Young appears to me like a younger, more athletic Richard Hamilton who had a solid career with Detroit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mejo naiyak ako nung nidraft ng NBA si Isiah Austin. Its heartbreaking to know that he will never have a professional basketball career because of his very rare illness. Kudos to the NBA for giving him the privilege to be drafted.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Mejo naiyak ako nung nidraft ng NBA si Isiah Austin. Its heartbreaking to know that he will never have a professional basketball career because of his very rare illness. Kudos to the NBA for giving him the privilege to be drafted.

Yup, a class act by Adam Silver. Marfans Syndrome is no joke as it can lead to an enlarged aorta or aortic aneurysm. Jeff Green had it, and so did Ronny Turiaf. Once the aorta bursts, it's instant death.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^^Which reminds me of the late Celtic great Reggie Lewis who died of a heart ailment, if he and Len Bias did not die so young and early, they could have given Michael Jordan and the Bulls a run for their money in the 90's.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Was stoked watching the teams select their rookies today.

For my Celtics, I'd grade them a B+ for selecting Marcus Smart (PG) and James Young (SF).

In Smart, I see shades of Tyreke Evans, while Young appears to me like a younger, more athletic Richard Hamilton who had a solid career with Detroit.
    marcus smart and rondo running fastbreaks would be fun to watch. james young won't see alot of minutes.

nothing to be excited about OKC's picks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Yup, a class act by Adam Silver. Marfans Syndrome is no joke as it can lead to an enlarged aorta or aortic aneurysm. Jeff Green had it, and so did Ronny Turiaf. Once the aorta bursts, it's instant death.
    How come they got in while having the same syndrome?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^just checked, both green and turiaf were tested negative for marfan's. yung condition nila pwede i-correct via open heart surgery, kaya nakabalik sa liga.

yung marfan's mukhang delikado talaga. fatal kahit constantly monitored and treated.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Aahh kaya pala nagkaroon ng heart surgery si Green recently.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    ^ Aahh kaya pala nagkaroon ng heart surgery si Green recently.
    OT: Buti na trade si jeff green sa boston at na check-up ng masinsinan. OKC doctors denied that they knew his condition, the league took away their draft picks that year anyway

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    OT: Buti na trade si jeff green sa boston at na check-up ng masinsinan. OKC doctors denied that they knew his condition, the league took away their draft picks that year anyway

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Jeff Green and Ronny Turiaf both had aortic aneurysm. Not Marfans Syndrome. My mistake.

Both were lucky enough to get their playing careers back.

BTT, does anybody think Joel Embiid will be a bust like Greg Oden?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast