New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Anyone here into this? Any advice on how to get started?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Dedication. At will power. Hirap sa bahay pag may istorbo hehehe. Tapos baka mabitin ka sa gamit.

Pero may plano din ako mag workout sa bahay. Tipong compound barbell exercises. Pang weight loss lang at hindi muscle gain.
    Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Not so sure about bodybuilding, but there's a ton of workout routines you can do with a simple yoga mat, bench, or one of those bouncy rubber balls.

i'm quite sure there are lots of sources out there, esp. youtube.

As sir Lew_Alcindor pointed out, discipline is key. i've never been a bodybuilder, but back in my college days matiyaga akong mag mat exercises(sit-ups, burpees, etc.) complemented by jogging, to the point na nawala yung love handles ko. Nowadays...well, let's just concentrate on the past

share ko lang: i recently got humiliated in a pickup bball game. Yung cousin kong one year older managed to finish the game...ako 5 laps lang sa court nagpa-sub na :D
    Last edited by badkuk; February 19th, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Dumbbells lang sir and then 5 or 10lbs na weights that you add on to your dumbbells and you are good to go.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Dad used to workout at home but he only had free weights (complete set of dumbbells and plates). Sold it na. I think you could start with a few plates then buy a 2 in 1 incline/flat bench. I plan to do weights at home too but I don't have the budget yet for a home gym. I only have a treadmill but it's really hard to workout with distractions as mentioned by others. It's better if you have your own space.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have a bench, dumbells and barbells at home but i still prefer going to the gym. aside from the distractions, pag nasa bahay ka kasi parang ang gusto mo lang gawin ay magpahinga o manood ng tv hehe nakakatamad magwork out. also, unless you have the whole dumbell rack, medyo nakakapagod rin magpalit palit ng weights. at least sa gym ayos na lahat and madami pang ibang equipment where you can do cardio and isolation exercises. mas safe pa kasi you can have someone spot for you.

i suggest combination of both. sa home, just do body weight exercises para habang nuod tv pwede mong gawin and it's safer. then still enroll sa gym para pwede ka magfreeweights, cardio and machines and learn the proper techniques.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    so many distractions at home, you will end up cheating yourself more rather than completing a workout routine

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mamili ka na lang sa dalawa

a) Distractions at home gym na masisira mood mo

b) Distractions sa full blown gym na gaganahan ka :naughty:

If ever at home lang dagdag ka na rin ng horizontal steel bar na matibay pagkakakabit... Exercise using your own body weight

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just basic equipment for now, pull-up bar, push-up bar and dumbbells plus bike for cardio. Will start out with scoobysworkshop.com since his methods are practical.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    iba pa rin sa gym sir. pag sa bahay more on pang maintenance na lang.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Bodybuilding - DIY at Home.