New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ganun talaga, ttiyempo lang yang mga yan na sumunggab sa superstars na willing lumipat sa ibang team. oofferan nila ng something irresistible para done deal agad.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Lahat ng damatans nasa Boston na.......
    I like their WIN NOW mentality. They got absolutely nowhere with their youth movement of Al Jefferson, Ricky Davis, Ryan Gomes, etc. If they get to sign up Grant Hill, it would be a successful off season for Ainge.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Walang bang interest ang Boston kina Jason Kidd, Andre' Miller at Grant Hill, that if ever they win they will probably be the oldest NBA champions ever.
    If I were Boston's GM, I'd make a play for Andre Miller to back up Rajon.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    I tried to look for an update with Odom, no news. I think Portland is the remaining team with $$$ to sign-up FA, could there be a chance he goes there? LA should keep him, Odom's new contract should be reasonable, he's more of a 6th man than a starter.
    since hedo spurned them, portland probably will make a serious bid for odom.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Sheed will serve as a backup for KG in case he gets into an injury. Boston's lineup is too old for an 82-game season, the players are past their primes. Toronto has overpaid for Hedo, they should have signed him up for a shorter contract, he's already 30 yrs old.

Anong update kay Kidd and David Lee? Will they be with the Knicks? I tried to look for an update with Odom, no news. I think Portland is the remaining team with $$$ to sign-up FA, could there be a chance he goes there? LA should keep him, Odom's new contract should be reasonable, he's more of a 6th man than a starter.
    1. KG and Wallace can play both on the court, IMO, the reason they get Wallace is to have and able backup center for Perkins with an outside thread like Okur.

2. Hedo's contract. Hmm.. Though he's in the prime of he's career, what can he do with the Raptors, if he doesnt have the much needed support.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tama yan nga ata ang idea, pero kung nag champion sila next year baka hindi umalis si King James..pero hula ko kahit andyan si Shaq malabo sila...lalo na kung umabot ng playoffs boston at healthy lahat
    Bata pa si Lebron, matagal tagal pang panahon bago niya matikman ang championship. Basta tama lang ingredients na iluluto ng management.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Walang bang interest ang Boston kina Jason Kidd, Andre' Miller at Grant Hill, that if ever they win they will probably be the oldest NBA champions ever.

Boston doesnt need right now a point guard. Rondo is playing well. You dont need to ruin a show with a good director on court. As fas as SF is concerned, Hill is a good choice as an able backup to Pierce, but AFAIK, Hill might be heading back to Magic.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    updates..

1. Iverson might be heading to Bulls.

2. Both teams are cooking for a Rip-Boozer trade.

3. Knicks are apparently only prepared to offer David Lee a four-year, $32 million deal.

4. Rubio will stay in Spain for 2 more years (remainding contract) before he can play in NBA, but the Timberwolves still owns Rubio's draft rights. Same situation that happened between Robinson and Spurs way back in 1987.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont get it, bakit may mga players na nagpapadraft tapos may existing contract pa pala? tapos hindi rin maglalaro sa NBA kagad... sana kung mag papadraft sila eh yung ready to play na sila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Boston is focusing in getting true veteran players with. If they get Grant Hills, sobrang lakas na nito. If they stay healthy they can achieve banner 18 next year.

First 5: Bench:
    Garnett Wallace
    Perkins Big Baby (if he re-signs)
    Pierce Grant Hill
    Allen House
    Rondo Marburry (if he re-signs)

They still have the rookie scoring sensation and the other support group (Pruitt, Scal, TA, Walker, etc). I say they trade some (like Pruit, Scal, TA) and get another big man (pang bungguan pa kay Shaq/Howard), a replacement for Big Baby in case he bolts out, and a reliable back up point (in case Marburry flips out).

Go BOSTON!

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
2009-2010 NBA Season Notable News