New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Lets talk here for the 2010 NBA season.

In exchange for sending O’Neal to Cleveland, Phoenix acquired center Ben Wallace, swingman Sasha Pavlovic, a second-round pick in the 2010 draft and cash.

The Atlanta Hawks acquired guard Jamal Crawford from the Golden State Warriors for guards Acie Law and Speedy Claxton.

The Knicks traded swingman Quentin Richardson and cash to Memphis for center Darko Milicic, and also acquired the rights to Toney Douglas, the No. 29 pick, from the Lakers for cash and a future second-round pick.

Richard Jefferson to Spurs in exchange for Kurt Thomas, Fabricio Oberto and Bruce Bowen.

Jason Kapono of Raptors was sent to 76ers for Reggie Evans

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    By paper parang malakas East ngayon a. Magic, Cavs and a healthy Celtics. Of course this remains to be seen.

I hope Celtics win banner 18 just as what Garnet promised me .

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Si Vince Carter nasa Orlando, kapalit ni Skip to my Lou at Courtney Lee tsaka isang di ko kilala

Turkoglu will opt out of his contract...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Rockets could lose Yao for season, if not longer

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Si Vince Carter nasa Orlando, kapalit ni Skip to my Lou at Courtney Lee tsaka isang di ko kilala

Turkoglu will opt out of his contract...
    Pareho kasi sila ni Carter ng jersey number hehe. Hanap daw siya ng team na 15 pa rin gagamitin niya.

Kidding aside. Money talks. Hedo will surely test and look for good deals, though its not a winning team. New era of basketball. Gone are the days of loyal players.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    onga daw e...sayang si Trevor..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabagay, Gasol,Bynum,Odom,Artest,Bryant,Fisher lalarularuin lang sa playing time...pwede pa

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    They should have kept Ariza instead of gunning for Artest. Pero pwede na din at least Artest is a good defender... Wag lang sumabog ulo baka panay technical makuha ng Lakers.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast
2009-2010 NBA Season Notable News