New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    For those naka iPhone/iPad ilan gigs kinuha niyo for both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    16 GB lang both ky wifey 32 yata 6+ nya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I insisted to get a full Windows Tablet (7.85 inch din, Lenovo Miix 3), we have 2 iPad minis already para maiba naman. I have a med sized Android (4.55 inch) kaya minsan ang liit pag nag browse, hassle naman mag open ng laptop minsan. Madalang ko nga lang magamit kasi it lacks apps, awkard naman gumamit ng Android emulator kasi di ma maximize yung full screen. Maybe I should have bought an Android tablet instead. Sigh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I use my cheap old Hisense Sero 7 Pro mainly to watch videos away from home. So. yes. My kids have iPads while my wife and I have Android tablets.

Oh, I also bring my tablet with me to the gym. I like watching music videos while I exercise.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 24th, 2015 at 02:24 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I use android tablet for download

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Just got an iPad mini a month ago for the kid. How do you put downloaded movies/shows? It has to be in mp4 format? Mas sanay ako sa Android which is just drag and drop.
    In my case, Plex with Sync. Takes any video format and syncs it to my iPad. I'm a TV series binge watcher kasi.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For streaming, I am using chromecast which is compatible to youtube and hooq. There is also an option to cast the phone screen so parang super tablet ang result.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I rarely use my iPad anymore and prefer my Android phone or Windows 10 laptop.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've been using both an iPad Mini 2 and a Hisense Sero 7 Pro concurrently. As a device for surfing the Web on the go, the iPad Mini 2 is outstanding. The Sero 7 Pro is a perfectly adequate device. But, it simply cannot match the iPad Mini 2 for smoothness

On the other hand, file management with the Sero 7 Pro is a big advantage. It is also a lot more compatible with different video formats than Apple products. Managing files in Android devices is very similar to that of Windows and Linux. Everything is a simple case of drag and drop. No need for additional software such as iTunes.

I much prefer tablets over smartphones, especially for watching videos. However, I do like the 16:9 screen ratio of most Android tablets to the 4:3 of the iPad Mini 2.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 16th, 2016 at 06:28 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Yes, and planning an upgrade soon, once lumabas ang ipad pro 2, my ipad air is getting slow

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I was curious about the mini HDMI port on my Hisense Sero 7 Pro. I have an HDMI-mini HDMI cable that came with my old video card. I hooked the tablet up to my Dynex TV/monitor.

It works. But, I don't see much use for a tablet output to a TV because 1. My TV isn't a touchscreen device and 2. There's no way to adjust the resolution. I still get the same tablet resolution.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast