New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    With the influx of phablets and power banks, are you still carrying a tablet and how often do you use it?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I had the first and second generation ipads and a 2nd gen samsung tab but sold them all on olx when I started using the Note series. My wife has the ipad mini but seldom uses it. Are tabs losing its appeal? The bulkness could also be a safety risk.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup! But mostly for bedtime surfing na lang. Nasa side table na lang. Hinde ko na dinadala pag nag travel na lang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same as shadow, bedside surfing and also when travelling to save my phone battery using wifi at the airports.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I still use an iPad Air... and an iPad 2 and iPad 1 before that. I don't see myself trading it in for a smaller display anytime soon. I bring it along almost everywhere.

My smartphone provides the Internet and as backup.

I have three 7" Android tablets that I use as appliances (an Internet desktop clock, a Spotify player, and a CCTV monitor)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Double.......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Phonetab na lang gamit ko. 7inch. Isang dala.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    since i got this Note i rarely use my iPad now. it used to be my companion in my court hearings but i switched back to my MacBook Air (smallest one); it's more convenient because of the keyboard and all my files are there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    same as shadow, bedside surfing and also when travelling to save my phone battery using wifi at the airports.
    Plus I load TV series or movies when traveling. Para meron mapanood while waiting.

And I'm still using ipad4. But will upgrade for the air 2 or the next model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yep.
    Kung net surfing lang sa bahay. Pero di na dinadala sa labas.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast