New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It's your choice ... Do you enjoy playing with others more or would you rather play with yourself.

Anybody here with a busted Xbox 360 that was manufactured June 2006 or later?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess it looks like a PS3 for me. Can several PS3 consoles be hooked together for pc gaming-style network play?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    damn I got a free Xbox360 just couple of days ago I haven't opened yet no time. and I checked the games price it's almost $74 for a single game. can I play online with out having buying any game cds. what speed I need to get it online

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I heard..
    If you want to modify your 360 without getting banned, it is best not to play online until after 3-months of game release. I just dont see the point of not being able to play the game when it's released.

BackSpace, you NEED to have a game CD before you can play online or not.

my XBOX manufacture date: Aug. 2007

bamboo99

COD4

Yes, XBOX has more games than PS3. Out of those games tho, which ones do you really play?! I made a mistake, I only play COD4, NBA Live, Madden NFL and all of which are available on PS3. Why did I F'n listen to my friend! :seeth: On PS3, there's no fee for playing online and I can use a USB mouse and keyboard for FPS games!!!!! FPS keyboard and mouse adapter for 360 costs $90.00 (yea, I prefer kb and mouse for FPS)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You can play games on the Xbox 360 even without a game disc. There are demo games available on Xbox Live that you can download and play. Demo games usually become available on Live before its release date.

But before you can do that your Xbox 360 must have a harddrive to store the downloaded game. And you must have a Gold membership on Xbox Live before you can play an online multi-player game (demo or full version) otherwise you can only play single-player games off-line. On Silver (free) accounts I think you can only download and chat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding

bamboo99
    Karding, nag-3RL na yang 360 mo?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    I heard..
    If you want to modify your 360 without getting banned, it is best not to play online until after 3-months of game release. I just dont see the point of not being able to play the game when it's released.

BackSpace, you NEED to have a game CD before you can play online or not.

bamboo99

COD4

Yes, XBOX has more games than PS3. Out of those games tho, which ones do you really play?! I made a mistake, I only play COD4, NBA Live, Madden NFL and all of which are available on PS3. Why did I F'n listen to my friend! :seeth: On PS3, there's no fee for playing online and I can use a USB mouse and keyboard for FPS games!!!!! FPS keyboard and mouse adapter for 360 costs $90.00 (yea, I prefer kb and mouse for FPS)
    Cool.

Well, that about signals the end of pc gaming for me except for flight sims (Flight Simulator X).

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I will be buying a new XBox 360 soon after my first one died February this year. This time I am getting the Falcon unit, much more reliable than the old Xenon units. WIth good games coming out like Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 I finally decided that its time to get one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
XBOX 360 live