New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's a good brand and model? Para pwede ba mag print from smart phone ng mga emails, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Am using hp3525, print, scan, copy. Does what its supposed to do. Can print wirelessly to it from tablet, phone, laptop. Even if youre outside its wifi network. Cheaper ink as well.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What's a good brand and model? Para pwede ba mag print from smart phone ng mga emails, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am using HP bro, at home. Forgot the model- but this comes with scanner...

Everything's tied to our wireless router.

Two desktops on wireless, five laptops on wireless,- no issue.

I have not tried printing from a handphone, though....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.3K _/_/_/_/_/:santa:_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have an HP P1102w (monochrome) laser printer. Supports printing from iOS devices, among others.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't use a wireless printer per se.
    but bought a router with print server, and attach the printer to the print server.

another option is to just attach the printer to the router, share it via network and print from the WLAN.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Just to add, if you have iOS devices and you wish to print from them, you should look for a printer or printer server that supports AirPrint.

Or you'll go insane.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Just to add, if you have iOS devices and you wish to print from them, you should look for a printer or printer server that supports AirPrint.

Or you'll go insane.
    yup.... although you can have that worked around on, by synching files from the iOS device to a PC using dropbox or one drive, and print it from there.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks. So HP is the way to go. Wala ba ibang brand? Are newer HP models uses the same ink cartridge across models? Or should it be another basis when buying a printer? Ano model yun murang original ink cartridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Im using Samsung Wireless Laser Printer. it can print from iPhone, iPad, Macbook, My relative's androids and Windows laptop.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Thanks. So HP is the way to go. Wala ba ibang brand? Are newer HP models uses the same ink cartridge across models? Or should it be another basis when buying a printer? Ano model yun murang original ink cartridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    yes, they are consistent na on across models.
    however, if you can afford a laser one, yun na kunin mo... mas matipid sya per page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast