New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe, all you need is a few minutes & Google para malagpasan lahat ng pagsubok ng MS. Kapag ok na, restart, then scan for adware/spyware kasi for sure marami. :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    automatic updates are beneficial for me. mga 3 times na bumagal ang laptop ko coz of so many spywares/malwares but after an auto-update from M$ back to normal sya. I use a genuine copy bundled with my laptop.

but one thing I observed. this is not true with a non-branded desktop with a bootlegged copy of XP. my wife uses a Shuttle XPC barebone unit with GFX video. I installed 1GB of RAM for her, pero everytime nag-uupdate ng Windows nya, pabagal ng pabagal yun PC to the point na kelangan ng mag-reinstall. in fact, mas mabilis pa in the long run yun laptop with only 512MB and a not so powerful ATI video card.

so I'm guessing automatic updates really work if you use an orig XP with a branded PC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    but one thing I observed. this is not true with a non-branded desktop with a bootlegged copy of XP. my wife uses a Shuttle XPC barebone unit with GFX video. I installed 1GB of RAM for her, pero everytime nag-uupdate ng Windows nya, pabagal ng pabagal yun PC to the point na kelangan ng mag-reinstall. in fact, mas mabilis pa in the long run yun laptop with only 512MB and a not so powerful ATI video card.

so I'm guessing automatic updates really work if you use an orig XP with a branded PC.

it depends... it might be the heat inside the shuttle that is causing the problems.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys pay for your software

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^onga naman...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Alam ko meron program classmate ko para copyang copya yung original na Bintana XP..Hindi ko pa nga nahihiram yung program na yun..hehe..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    guys pay for your software
    the easiest solution to all of your problems...

hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gearspeed, di naman yung installer copying ang sasabit yung activation hehe.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I use genuine windows xp and I really hate their updates. It is so convulted, messy and it slowed my system down to a crawl! The updates even scewed up my system by completely disabling programs (nothing security related) and my usb ports! I wonder why cant they just design something that it installs less intrusively and more seamlessly without so many reboots (which reminds me of that recent Apple Ad)!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    question lang po. dito kasi sa work we buy about 6 new computers a year to replace ageing units, and each new computer comes with an original windows cd. anyway, last time we had a delivery of 3 units i took one of the cds, with permission of course (dami na windows xp cd sa office and they only use the latest one for re-installing if ever). so ang tanong e eto: if that particular windows xp cd has been installed in one computer already will installing it in another computer make that computer a target for microsoft? windows xp pro bundled with sp2 nga pala.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
windows XP not genuine