New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kapag wifi enabled ba ang cellphone o laptop kahit ba saang area na may wifi magkakaroon ng instant access? automatic na ba yun?

at ano lahat ba ng laptop capable sa wifi?
    alin pinakmura except dun sa eepc...

ty

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    kapag wifi enabled ba ang cellphone o laptop kahit ba saang area na may wifi magkakaroon ng instant access? automatic na ba yun?

at ano lahat ba ng laptop capable sa wifi?
    alin pinakmura except dun sa eepc...

ty
    sir, almost lahat ng bagong laptop ngayon wifi ready na... yung mga older models, may usb antenna pa na ilagay to make it wifi ready.

dun sa access naman, you have to manually connect it kung open sa public yung wifi nila... pero madalas may mga password kaya hindi din instant access

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you only get free internet if the wifi is not restricted

virtually all current laptops have wifi. cheapest is probably the neo 20k flat

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    thanks that adds to my knowledge...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yep, almost all new laptops are wi fi enabled. i saw a compaq laptop at ocatgon a while ago. wi-fi ready and very nice. it has altec lansing 3d speakers. wow. sorry of the OT. it costs 36k. other neos costs 20k+...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ithe wifi access is open to public then you can connect to what ever site you want instantly. Some wifi hotspots are restricted and requires you to login in first or put the correct password.

The best place for me to go wifi surfing is in Robinsons Place Manila... super fast and super duper free. Hehehe!

wifi enabled cellphones and laptops