New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba talaga ginagawa ng mga tao and they need to used their laptop sa mga coffee shop or sa mga resto na meron wi-fi?

most of them are just on friendster, chatting sa messenger etc...

siguro sobrang liit lang ng percentage na meron talagang importanteng kailangng gawin...but still if it's a report, thesis etc eh hinde ba mas comfortable gawin yan in the privacy of your room? eh kung mamring documents, papers involve, paano naging comfortable yun na gawin sa coffee shop, eh ang liit ng tables doon, then ang daming tao..if they really need focus on their papers, reports etc...how can they concentrate on a public place?

and do this people carry around their laptop the whole day? tapos pag makakita ng wi-fi zone, connect agad?

somethings tingin ko nagpapasikat lang lang eh, just to be in or masabing naglaptop sa coffee shop...I don't know...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Well for one you have A/C and don't pay for electricity, another is you get the coffee which, unless you're an ex-barista, you can't make at home, and finally, the atmosphere is probably more conducive to using the laptop. Most of my friends do that because they fall asleep at home.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    useful ang mga ganyang wifi zones for people who are on-call support. or para sa mga taong nasa sales or marketing.
    pero i do see a lot na blogging or chatting lang din. baka company issued ang laptops and walang internet na provided. sa company namin ganon. :D

free electricity and A/C is definitely a factor esp with the summer heat. if only the coffee came free din. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    FREE AIR-CON. Nice couches, free internet.... Yun nga lang mapapagastos ka sa kapeng gawa sa ginto

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto lang observation ko:

a) some of them are marketing people who do their selling and presentations;
    b) some of them are executives who check their emails;
    c) some of them are IT people who are in field;
    d) most of them are pa-cutes and naglalabas lang ng laptop na magaganda (most of them are Macs), cellphone and umiinom ng frapuccino.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    IMHO parang bagong kacoñohan naman ang wi-fi ek-ek. Pero dito sa ofis nakikiconnect ako sa katabing coffee shop nang libre kung dala ko ang laptop. Tama sila na hassle magbitbit ng laptop sa mga kapehan, parang magdodouble take ka sa mga katabi mo lalo na kuing **** ang tinitingnan mo hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    usually wag dapat lalapitan mga tao nag-wifi and nag-coffee for 2 hours or so, sigurado panis na mga laway nyan kahit mag-mint yan it only adds up to bacteria kasi tutok sa computer eh. dapat talaga may baon silang toothbrush

pero pano sila magtoothbrush eh hassle iligpit ulit laptop sa bag tapos dalhin sa restroom, di naman puwede iwan kasi kahit kaklase nya puwede na nakawin ngaun gadget nya
    :hysterical: ............:rofl:

Ayos ka talaga, OB.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I do my work at a coffee shop if I'm staying in the city... no DSL at our house there.

And yes, the atmosphere is more conducive for work, writing and chatting. Nakakabato if you're sitting inside a hot room in the afternoon. I sometimes mix business meetings with wifi time... where we discuss web matters.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I drag my laptop with me whenever I can most often to the local McDonald's here in our town.

I take in tons of coffee lang dun tapos fries.

What do I surf? Tsikot.com of course! :thumbup:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i used to do that too.. i also meet my clients sa mga coffee shops with internet access. minsan, pang kill time din for the next meeting or shoots. instead of going back to the studio/home.. tambay muna.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Wi-Fi sa coffee shop etc..