New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    How do you find browsing using your Sony PSP's?

Let's do the pro's and con's HERE!

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is ok to browse, but very hard to type using its virtual keyboard.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    just plain reading and typing(browsing), you cannot stream videos

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    im having a hard time scrolling down... yeah you cant play videos, would require a plug-in and there is no plug-in available for psp.. anyone tried changing the faceplate? how much are the faceplates in your citY? i asked at some store and said it costs 11k... i was expecting it to be like as cheap as cellphone casings

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah..browsing is ok..but typing is such a pain!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's mostly text and images. I don't stream much. So, I'm fine with PSP browsing.

I decided to buy a PSP after the price dropped like a rock. I also bought 2 (8gb and 4gb) Memorystick Duo Pros.

I'm not sure if I'll even play games on this. Most of my uses for it will be playing movies and light web surfing while traveling.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's pretty good for surfing, but not for foruming with. I don't even play games on my PSP... I use it for videos and internet, too...

Maybe it's just my fingers, but I have a hard time driving on the PSP compared to the PS2.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's pretty good for surfing, but not for foruming with. I don't even play games on my PSP... I use it for videos and internet, too...

Maybe it's just my fingers, but I have a hard time driving on the PSP compared to the PS2.
    Agreed although I'm sure with enough practice, I'll get the hang of "typing" text on the PSP. The screen's big enough for text to be readable and video is bigger than an iPod's. Also, thank goodness for Tsikot Mobile, Tsikot Forums is very legible on the PSP.

I did have to buy a couple of Memory Stick Duo Pros and they are expensive. An 8gb and 4gb cards set me back almost $300.

The 4gb card is spacious enough to hold all 26 episodes of MXC Seasons 1 and 2 plus a couple of full-length movies. Of course, they're all have 4:3 screen ratio.

I haven't even thought what I'll put in the 8gb card........ Hmmm. All 44 seasons of Voltes V, The whole first season of Star Blazers, plus several movies.....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mhmmm... Star Blazers! Wahahaha... saw a few episodes on TV a while back... was surprised at how poor the animation quality was... when I was a kid, that counted as "state-of-the-art" in Anime.

Hmmmm... should I burn my "Scrubs" collection onto the PSP?

Right now, I'm converting Sesame Street DVDs to PSP-format for my kid.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Good enough if you just want to waste some time. I do surfing on my PSP usually in Robinsons Galleria while waiting for my wife to go out of the office.. Hirap nga mag-type .. ok lang kung click click lang ng pages.. like reading through tsikot forums..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Wi-Fi on the PSP? (PlayStation Portable)